1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Trick I used to re-wet ears for adjustment....

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by kkirkemtp, Jan 11, 2014.

1. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

That's a pretty offensive post towards someone who has very high values and morals don't ya think? A joke perhaps, but lacks humor. JMO

2. Beartowntaxi

Beartowntaxi New Member

Antlerman, Ol' George can handle it, he doesn't get butt hurt about things. I am sure the wheels are turning right now on what he will send back.

3. You must keep that (Now that's about as dumb a question as I've heard.) on copy and paste George. I see it a lot. . . . You're the one that should be humbled for they ( the sub-novice wannabe taxidermist) wants to drink from you're knowledge. Also I don't have any issues why you or anyones else give answers. I have issues with this information isn't free. . . If you don't won't to give freely just tell them you have Paypal.

4. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

Were you there when this site was started? Have you asked anyone who started this site about what they originally had in mind for it? I give it away freely because I'm the kinda guy that will answer questions about what I know. I don't come on here specifically to answer questions and I don't come on here to ask questions as you will see. I've asked, I think, maybe five questions. Does that mean that if I don't have a question or I don't want to answer a question I shouldn't come on here? I've never seen the "free answers to questions" section. If people want to ask questions they are free to. If they want to give answers freely they are free to. When people ask questions they should be prepared, wait for it, HONEST ANSWERS, smart ass answers made by people who are sarcastic or just just joking or they want to be a jerk. Some enjoy busting balls and kidding around. You take the good with the bad. But when good, sound, advise is given no matter the delivery and the asker of the question wines and cries because it's not what they wanted to hear and they go off in a ti raid, that sours things quick and the ungrateful of said sound advise IS as much the jerk as any one else. No one on here is obligated in any way to ask or answer any questions. No panel is set up to answer questions. There are no payed staff on call. It's just taxidermists having conversations with taxidermists as I believe that is what the site was set up for. By the way, I wasn't here at the beginning and I haven't talked to any of the founders. I just stated my opinion of this site based on a number of things. Why do you have to come on here and attack me and make me sad wa,wa,wa, you're mean wa ,wa,wa,. That last part was a feeble attempt at sarcasm and now I need to move on to the next thread full of questions and answers.

5. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Tanglewood, you done good.

6. Drink some more Kool-Aid Tanglewood. . . I think George has already got you a glass.

7. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Not at all Spring Creek, we'll just exclude you from intelligent conversations in the future.

8. You know, now that you bring up intelligent conversations George. It seems like every post I get involved with, here you come to try to save the day . . . and I be damn here you are again. Why do you keep getting into these unintelligent conversation? I know we didn't hash things out on the trail and that still bothers me. It really does, but lets let bygones be bygones. What do you say George? Friends?

9. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

Hell I know what will lighten things up ....George, post that pic of you in your white Disco suit...... ;D

10. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

Ok...All I could find was the "white suit" that helped George break the 8pt record at the club... ;D...(nice buck too)....

Attached Files:

11. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Springcreek, you need to use the front door to get into our club here. You are still a guest.

12. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

This is a good read.

13. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

Just answering a question that was asked of me.

14. Yeah I know Low T and I really want to be in your club. . . Well, maybe someday. Oh, if I ever get in the club will you show me how to use that little paintbrush thing on the computer? I really want know how to paint up peoples faces and stuff. . .

15. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

LOL, you are pathetic, searching members back post so you can pre judge them. Keep digging that hole deeper.

16. I agree with you Low T. It's pathetic, but I didn't have to search your back post in order to pre judge you. I judged you from your day to day post, your screen antics. You know, your slapstick comedy looking for a quick laugh or just a little hurtful dig to anyone that's new and doesn't understood the club rules. Also I've been here longer than you would believe. . . Just remember this though. You barked first. I was just returning your patheticness.

17. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Stop trying to be like me then. Your actions are no better than those you criticise.

18. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

this post is like a zit....it just won't go away!!!

19. Well said Low T. . . Just shining the light. Just shining the light.

20. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

This yo-yo makes a post about something he knows very little about and just like a pond full of fish we set here and eat each other.
    Ralph