1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

About our forum ...

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by igor, Jan 13, 2014.

1. igor

igor Member

I have been enjoy our forum for many years, meet good friends and customers here. Many threads are very informative ... Many threads are very inspirational ... I love to see the work of everyone, respond to PMs of new people, give them advise or a critique ... I got some excellent online students here :)

After I decided to quit my full time work at animal hospital and do my birds full time only, bird forum became one of the main sources of my communication with people all over the globe.

I quite understand that every place has certain rules. However if someone posts something , it SHOULD NOT be removed by our moderators unless the person who posted it wants to recall it voluntarily. Dear moderators,
    PLEASE let us, the members of the FORUM , decide what is NOT appropriate for use in here ... And we will tell our opinion... I personally against using dirty words here and i was very clear About it... But it is NOT up to YOU what to keep and what to delete.
    Please let me know what you think.
    Please let me know if I am wrong .

Thank you

Igor

PS .KMA and I talked about the situation and we realized that we were in kind of misunderstanding . Now I feel good about it. But I don't feel good about forum operating.

PPS English is not my first or second language . Sorry about my spelling or gramma

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Well said Igor , it s about time that some stepped up and spook these great words , so it is up to the forum operaters now

And lets see how long this will be on here before it gets deleted

PS why did every thing changed to the bad on here, it was great a few years ago , but now ahhh be careful what you say ore big brother will delete you ,

Sn /JB

3. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Come on now folks, lets clear this up and move on. This playground, that we all take advantage of, is privately owned and operated. They can make any rule they desire and manage it how they deem acceptable, plain and simple. We have basically only 2 choices, we can play by the owner's rules or we can take our ball and go find another playground. Ken and the moderators here, do one hell of a good job babysitting all of us.

4. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Thank you 3bears. I always figured if I didn't like the way a playground was run, I could always take my ball and play someplace else.

5. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Hi Igor,

I removed the post before yours which contained many dirty words. As is customary when a post is removed, all subsequent posts referring to it are also removed. Therefore, your post referring to the dirty words post was also removed.

The moderatrors try very hard not to censor ideas or opinions. We do draw the line at profanity, which has no place here.

6. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

I belong to a hunting forum here in Oregon. I once wrote that "this and that" pissed me off and it was B.S. They deleted "pissed off and B.S." and I got a PM from the mods warning me that cursing is not aloud and so many warnings and you are out. I've been on several that were the same way. I think this forum is very lenient.

7. igor

igor Member

Ok. I got it. Thanks for your explanation .

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine