1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Cheap lifesize cradle

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Duckslayr, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Duckslayr

Duckslayr Active Member

[​IMG] Got this little stand at Harbor Freight for under $20. Folds flat for storage, can adjust how wide it opens with chains. Will add more padding to top rails next time, the weight of this guy dug in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. glennbear6

glennbear6 New Member

You are a brave manputting such an awesome mount on such a flimsy stand, nice mount

3. Duckslayr

Duckslayr Active Member

LOL, I here ya, made me a little nervous at first! It's rated to 250#, and after dragging this mount around the shop on the stand, I'm not nervous at all. Works great!

4. glennbear6

glennbear6 New Member

Awesome animal, and mount .anxious to see all together.

5. Duckslayr

Duckslayr Active Member

Thanks Glenbear. It's actually the second of a double mount. I will be delivering it next week. I'll post pics after I get it put together.

6. Pretty cool idea! I've never worked on any lifesize or 1/2 lifesize stuff and dont see myself doing a TON of it in the future....would work slick and cheap for the near future!

7. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

Bought one today. I don't do to many lift size and for $29.00 thought it would come in handy.
    Ralph

8. Duckslayr

Duckslayr Active Member

I got mine on a super coupon, but even at $29, it's a no brainer. I like not dragging big wooden ones in the handful of times I need one each year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Richbo

Richbo 2nd place is the first loser!

What kind of stand is it exactly? I will be going to Harbor Freight next week to look for one!

10. intohunting

intohunting Member

AZ
    Here you go:

http://www.harborfreight.com/200-lb-capacity-portable-work-stand-38778.html

11. Richbo

Richbo 2nd place is the first loser!

awesome. Thanks!