1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Craft grade skulls needed for school

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Clementine, Jan 15, 2014.

1. I'm looking for a box full of skulls to use as models in class (painting models, still lifes etc). I'm not looking for beetle cleaned museum pieces...I already know I can't afford that. However, if you have clean (nature cleaned is fine by me), dry (I personally prefer unwhitened/bleached but am open) skulls (I would prefer to buy a box full to save on shipping) please let me know. Those who I have purchased from in the past know I pay immediately, either by paypal or by check mailed the very next day with tracking. Whichever method you prefer. I would need these ASAP for class.
    I am looking for coyote, cow, horse, sheep, fox, llama, buffalo, all cat species, hog and a few deer (small antlers or no antlers are OK). Basically anything - I'm open to other offers but want to stick mainly to the larger specimens. I also need 2-3 skulls that look like they might come from a domestic cat. ;D
    ***US SELLERS ONLY - I'm not interested in importing goods***
    Please contact me with pictures and I'll send you my phone number to talk it out