1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Ear Wizard

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by bushytailhunter, Jan 17, 2014.

1. I don't get to many moose, but I did do two in the last couple years that I used them on. I sold 150 of them so someone should know how they work on moose.

2. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

I can't get PM's to work. Will you please contact me with information and an alternative contact at [email protected]

3. email sent

4. BrookeSFD16

Didn't get it? Can you resend it? PM's still not working.

Sent from my AT100 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

6. BrookeSFD16

No sir I have not. I can send you an email if you don't mind posting your address

I got the PM to send I think. You can send the address there if you don't want to post it here.

Sent from my AT100 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

8. I have more Ear Wizards for sale, $150 anywhere in the us, Pay pal only, pm me your email address and I will send you a money request.
    Thanks Gary

9. mimes

mimes Member

This is a good tool. Have used one for about 5 years now. John C, I get the same Arkansas tick eared hill deer you do. The ear wizard, as well as a hand opener is going to blow that ear. Late season hill deer it will work good on those ears. The best way I have found for tick ears so far is to cut through all the sinew and stringy stuff and peel with your thumb as Mr. T has posted before.

10. sgsmith

sgsmith Member

Gary, I would like to get a ear wizard, pm me with details Thanks Gale Smith High Desert Taxidermy

11. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

x2 for sure.My arthritic hands say thank-you.

12. tem

tem Well-Known Member

just got one my self. love it. I made mine longer so I can use my foot on the floor in stead of bring my leg up higher.