1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Carving with Josh Guge

Discussion in 'Training' started by Wildside, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

March 20 - Thursday
    Josh Guge 1-224-629-0581– Fish Carving

Fish carving with World Champion carver Josh Guge. Learn tools and techniques while carving a fish from start to finish. All tools are supplied for the seminar. You can also compete in the annual fish carving competition at the Michigan convention. Last year, Bob Berry stopped in to give some advice as well.

Hands-On Seminars:
    All hands-on seminars are limited to 10 members. Each seminar is $100 per day. The first 10 paid will be in the seminar. You can now pay by Visa or Master Card. Others interested will be put on a waiting/cancelation list.
    These will fill up fast so do not hesitate. Contact Pam to reserve a spot and make payment at:
    Pam Onken
    2310 Atkins Rd.
    Fennville, MI 49408
    (616) 566-1667
    [email protected]

Contact Josh for more information on the individual seminar.

2. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

This is a great opportunity to work with one of the most gifted fishheads in our industry! Hats off to the MTA and Joe thanks for sharing this info for folks to have such opportunities!

Rick Krane

3. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

I attended.........

I attended a seminar by Josh at the 2013 World Taxidermy & Fish Carving Championships and I must say he is obviously a very talented artist!

And gave a great seminar!

:)

Kerby...

4. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

And if you have some experience, bring a fish carving for the competition. The judge for the competition is Bob Barry and he will be available to help in the seminar too.