1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for someone to build your website?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Ace Photography, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Ace Photography

Ace Photography New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Andrea Montgomery and I am the photographer for the AIT. I'm also in the business of website building. If you are interested in making a website for your business and/or personal, please don't hesitate to contact me! I'm always readily available for updates and I really enjoy helping taxidermists grow their business through a professional personalized website!

-Andrea

2. adamstaxidermy

adamstaxidermy New Member

Andrea,
    I had the pleasure of seeing some of your work on Saturday. VERY NICE! Thank you for your efforts! If what I saw on Saturday is any indication of what you can do for other Taxidermists, I am sure you will soon find yourself a very busy young lady. I look forward to seeing you at the AIT Show again this year.

3. Ace Photography

Here is a reference to my dad's website I built for him. www.dougmontgomerytaxidermy.net

Other references to other websites I've built coming soon!

-Andrea

Attached Files:

4. Ace Photography

Thanks Jerry for your kind words! looking forward to the convention this year!

5. chrisfeldt

chrisfeldt New Member

Wix is a great web platform tool for what you do.

6. Fur Real

Fur Real New Member

I also was very impressed with your work. Can't wait to see the site complete that I viewed on Saturday. I will be talking with you at the AIT Show. I will definitely recommend you.

7. whats your going rate? Mine could use a make over.

8. Ace Photography

Hey! PM me for details! ;D

9. Ace Photography

Thanks Cheryl! I heard you were wanting a website too! Get ahold of me or maybe we can talk at the show! :)