1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Nice European (Russian) Boar Cape

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Tenbears, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Tenbears

Tenbears Member

I had a fellow bring in a nice European Boar, What we call Russian boar. It has that nice Reddish Gold tipping on the hair common on the Europeans. 9" X 30"

After I turned and fleshed and removed the shield he decided he wanted a European mount rather than a shoulder mount. So here it is with all the hard work done, would make a great display for a showroom!

It does have two 4 inch shinning mistakes. one is in the heavy hair on the shoulder and anyone would be able to hide it, the other is where the hair changes direction on the bib, it too will bee easy to hide.

$125.00 shipped priority mail to contagious U.S frozen, or I will salt and ship if you prefer.

Attached Files:

2. northshoresportfishing

northshoresportfishing New Member

do you still have this, please call 417-955-2012

3. I recently bought a hog from ten bears it was just as he described and honestly better than I thought and his fleshing job is ready to go in the tan in my opinion its worth the money he wants for it just in the time you have flesh and remove shield sorry just wanted to give my two cents on this