1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Top $$$ paid for raw skulls of some species

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by AH7, Jan 21, 2014.

1. AH7

AH7 New Member

Hi All,

I need some more heads for my research. Right now, I need mostly mustelids (things in the weasel family). Specifically, I need the raw heads (no skin, but intact as possible and preferably not too freezer burned) of the following:

As many good quality wolverine heads as I can get.

As many good quality badger heads as I can get. Really, I'd be interested in a whole carcass (skinned or not).

A few otter and fisher heads.

I'd also take a wolf or two and a mt. lion if it is the right price - for all the rest, I will pay the TOP DOLLAR that the raw heads are fetching.

Please email me with prices!

Adam ([email protected])

2. AH7

AH7 New Member

I forgot to mention that I'd like Marten too.

No replies yet about Badgers. Maybe I missed the season?

3. What about already cleaned and whitened?

4. AH7

AH7 New Member

Nope. I need them for muscle dissection research. Thanks anyway!

5. AH7

AH7 New Member

Hi all,

I've bought a bunch of these for my research (and paid top dollar!), but still need more. PLEASE email me if you have any good specimens! ([email protected])

Thanks!

Adam

6. shiningmountainfur

shiningmountainfur New Member

I have a bunch of good badger skulls fresh froze and a few good badger carcasses frozen too

7. AH7

AH7 New Member

How much would you like for them?

8. AH7

AH7 New Member

Still looking for carnivores.

9. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

have a few badger skulls, a few red fox, 30-40 striped skunks, 40 or so raccoons, ~600 coyotes, 11 porkys, and 16 bobcat. shoot me some prices. all are my own catch and guaranteed no ballbats or bullets.

10. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

What is top dollar for marten skulls? I have ~30 of them.

11. AH7

AH7 New Member

Seems like they sell all day on here for $5. I've bought bunches of them for that price. I like buying from multiple vendors (it's better for the research to get them from different parts of the country), but it seems like a pain to be messing with such small pieces. The truth is, I really only need a couple of each species (from as many places as I can) so I tend to prefer to buy ~2 skulls of each of as many species as possible to fill a flat rate box. If you only have marten then it's probably not worth it.

List them in the for sale area if you don't mind the pain of piecing them out. (I think skulls unlimited buys them in bulk too, but I'm guessing they pay less than the going rate.)