1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fiberglass reproduction blanks for sale

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Metal Man, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Metal Man

Metal Man New Member

Good evening all,

I'm new to the forum , but seeing as I have a warehouse full of fish that are gathering dust i figured there is no reason not to offer blanks to fellow taxidermist. Most of these are large off shore molds. saving on freight from Florida should be a bonus. I know not a lot of saltwater action on the forum and many sources for the smaller fish but if you need something big we can talk. I'm in Houston Texas and would be available for pickup if that saves the local guys a few dollars. Any interest welcome. I hope everyones business will be booming as the weather starts to warm up, at least for us boys in the south,looks like everyone else has a ways to go. Tight lines.

2. Metal Man

Metal Man New Member

now I said MOST a large , I do have everything, trout , reds , Bass, a lot of cold water fish, Rooster, golden Dorado, you name it, I have it. but again a lot of those are available else where.

tight lines

3. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Pics, prices

4. barend

barend Member

Hi, metal man. I'm looking for rainbow, brown and a brook trout, 15" to 20", any pose. Could you please give me an idea of a price including p&p to scotland, UK? Thank you, ben.

5. Metal Man

Metal Man New Member

I'll have to do some photo resizing, they are showing too large. Ill work at it tonight and see if I can get to post.
    thinking 6.00 per inch with 5.50 inch for multiple blanks. Glass has gone through the roof, at least hear in Texas. Might be an interesting comparison but I know not many of you are casting your own blanks.

6. 3daddysinc.

3daddysinc. 3Daddys taxidermy studio and wildlife attractants

pm sent