1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

phone conversation

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by gab, Jan 29, 2014.

1. gab

gab Active Member

hello,i'm looking for a taxidermist named Warren who may or may not be in your area.
    Is that first name or last name?
    I don't know,MY taxidermist went out of business and disappeared but I heard that someone named warren had all his stuff
    oK what was your taxidermists name?
    Robert.
    What was his last name?
    I don't know.
    So your looking for a guy with either a first or last name of Warren who may have your stuff he got from a guy named Robert?
    YES! can you help me?

2. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Oh wow! but doesn't surprise me one bit :/

3. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

I would have given them GEORGE'S number - lol!

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Oh yes; Robert Warren. Know him quite well. Last I heard he was in Jamaica.

5. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Marty, you prick. You probably would have. LMAO

6. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Well, besides messing with you George, I could only imagine WHAT you'd say to this person - lol! I SURE would love to hear THAT conversation - lol! ;)

7. gab

gab Active Member

I did try to help.i gave her the number of a local supplier who should know who's around because he sells them forms.Robert was in Victoria Texas when he ran away with her stuff.Just seemed to me if you had enough of a relationship with someone to call them your taxidermist you oughta at least know their name.

8. Bobbym1232

Bobbym1232 New Member

Kerrville is quite a ways from Victoria, wouldn't you think a local taxidermist would know more about this?

9. Mason

Mason Active Member

Very seldom, is there a relationship between customer and vender anymore Gab. Just cheap/ and or ease suites most fine ::)

10. DL

DL Well-Known Member

Marty I've been writing George's name and phone number in every public bathroom I go into now.

11. rigbobby

rigbobby Active Member

Robert? Recently quit the business and started a mobile BBQ stand? Phone number no longer in service!

12. Bobbym1232

Bobbym1232 New Member

We had a mobile BBQ stand show up right beside my house about 2 months ago, wonder if it is the same guy? He is there every day with his giant red pit trailer on Hwy 46 in Seguin,TX. Coincidence....or is this who people are looking for?