1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Who's Who in the Taxidermy World??

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by JonHarleTX, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Founder Grandma Patton starts the Loanstar Wool Dress and Fur Beard Company, and later grandson David re vamps the business.

[​IMG]

2. How about them Dayglo curlers!! ;D

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Glen taxi's Evelyn and Rick across the Stop Rot River, but not before he tapes the doors shut. Because Rick cant swim with the fishes.

[​IMG]

4. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

Beautiful pup you have there! :)

5. B KENNEDY

B KENNEDY “THE YOUNG GUN”

OHIO
    Now come on I’m out on the ranch taking care of things for my grandfather and I made the “HEADLINES”. Just goes to show that you should not take you eyes of this web site. LOL. At least I was not mix match me with someone else.

6. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

LOL, nice Glen. In all the shows I have done and been present in, we never had a little kid reduced to tears. Most of the time if one is in tears its in the next class, and a snake or lizard cheers them right up. I have freaked the mess out of some Moms at the museum with live cockroaches, tarantulas and snakes, and occassionally a teen girl will fall to pieces at the sight of Sin, but that is about it.

Kiwi, fleas? Please, is that the best you got man?

Bojak, I want to make an osage bow... they say that its a prized wood for bows. Maybe one day, until then I trip over the dang horse apples those tree make.

Mr. T.... trick or treat, smell my feet! I always wondered how I would look in one of those pumpkin outfits. I've been a pirate for the last 3 halloweens, looks like it will be the same this year... Little bro wants to go all out Pirates of the Caribbean.

Mes too tired to photo shop anybody tonight (not to mention the warm and fuzzy feelings after a good alcoholic beverage, ahhh. Hey, it was a long a$$ day!)... beware if I'm not workin tomorrow though.

Howl at ya'll later! Wolf

7. B KENNEDY

B KENNEDY “THE YOUNG GUN”

OHIO
    I went back and looked agene there is something wrong with that crow. I think I shot it for looking at me wrong.

8. thanks wolfwomen, here is a bigger pic, and also a pic of me and my other shepherd ilsa

9. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Okay, maybe not so recent LOL

1st Infantry Division...back when I was a brand new 2LT....ya know....when some of you all were still in diapers!

Kerby...

[​IMG]

10. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

Twiggy, there's a bunch of jokers on here, and some of 'em are going to tell you that they use bigger fish than you caught for bait. Don't believe them.

11. Kerby Ross

Okay, Glen, some ground rules.....

#1 Mother time already took care of my picture

#2 And you can't mess with Henry's pic

:)

[​IMG]

Kerby...

12. lmao, we got 83 trout in 2 days, I was pretty proud of them because they were the first trout I had ever caught, we do not have trout where i am from, the biggest one i caught was 16 inches, that was up in mio michigan at the dam on july 4th, that is too funny!! ;D, they were set up where the water runs from the pond around the dam, i am assuming the water was cold, the water was so black with fish it was a trip!!! lol

13. Wolfwoman

Twiggy, if you want to see my fuzzballs go here. Big dogs rule! lol

http://www.alaskaspiritcrafts.com/dogs.html

14. wolfwomen, your dogs are also beautiful, I agree, big dogs rule!! little dogs suck!! my male shepherd just hit 100lbs, he is gigantic, my female just came down with pancreatic enzyme deficancy 8 months ago and lost a considerable amount of weight, it is a struggle keeping her alive, she cannot digest properly so i have to give her a special diet and medications, but they are not working very well, so i do not know how much longer she will be around, but she is still happy and as long as she is not suffering, that is good enough for me!! thanks for the link!!

15. Wolfwoman

Little dogs tend to be wolf, bear and eagle bait up here!! :eek:

Hope you can keep that pup happy and healthy. I've lost more than a few and it's the toughest thing I've ever done.

16. Kerby,
    Dude...I remember those steel pots! Hooah!

17. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Post #209 One more this will be the #1 thread!

18. Kerby Ross

Ken,.........

You're right about the steel pots. At least you could take a wh***'s bath out of one. Can't do that with Kevlar! LOL

The good 'ole days......

:)

Kerby...

19. JonHarleTX

JonHarleTX Ya'll hear that. George just signed in. Quick Hide

YAY!! #1 post both by views and by replies..

I think the author needs a prize!!!

and that doesn't include a new head transplant.. hehe