1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Who's Who in the Taxidermy World??

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by JonHarleTX, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

More mug shots smiling faces and victims personalities are needed for this thread. Chop. Chop. Get 'em on here.

Anyone heard from oldshaver? How 'bout De Nephew Jeff? Do I have to start calling out names? Huh? Huh?

2. crankin

crankin New Member

WI
    wow uncle glen them antlers definitely did shrink on me!! LOL i thought my pic just might escape all the madness.........

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

crankin thought he had gotten overlooked, well, he was wrong. ;D
    Yes, more pictures please, and more photoshopers also.

[​IMG]

4. Kiwi

Kiwi New Member

Glen..... when are we going to get a good one of you! or do we have to use our imagination on that!!  ;)

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

What is this?? It's from New Zealand with a Georgian accent,,,,,,kin of a Sam-a-roo,,,, could it be a Kiwi-a-roo? Well,,, just use your imagination. :D

[​IMG]

6. jrosbor

jrosbor Member

New method of "Road Hunting" Have fun with it!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. jrosbor

jrosbor Member

I like this one too!

[​IMG]

8. Glen Conley

Imagination is good!

9. Glen Conley

Earlier on in this thread, Mike Bunker had said, "Only thing I will say from the pics I've seen so far is the guys I thought would be taller and the gals..........two words, huba-huba."

Well, Mike, to get you brought up to speed, in Ohio, people really look up to taxidermists, they're usually at least 7-8 feet tall, and then they wear Big Hair so they look taller yet. They all have to crouch down to get their picture taken so they don't get their heads cut off.

10. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

No, imagination is not good. We want a recent pic of you in which we can actually see your face. :)

11. Glen Conley

The rest of you people, don't pay any attention to those three. Just go ahead and get your pictures on here and don't wait on me.

12. Glen Conley

Fashion statement, and TERF calendar candidate, Jim B walks the runway in the latest togs created by Wolfwoman, head designer for Alaska Spirit Crafts.

The earth tones and combination of black create a stunning accent for the textured wrist gauntlets with patent leather fingers. The matching perfect fitting patent leather shoes finish off this ensemble.

13. Here is a picture of my ugly mug with a turkey that tasted great.
    Hope this works.

14. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

OOOH, Glen, we're still waaaitiing. Just be brave and do it. It's real easy, if I can do it you can too, trust me ::)

15. Kiwi

Kiwi New Member

Glen !!

Are you a pussy!! or wimp!! ;)

Or maybe we just don't have to alter your Pic!! ;) ;D ;D

Come on man don't be shy :-[ beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

Mr T putting a kiwi to a reference to a Aussie is not a good idea I will back yippee-yi---ya

16. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Meyer Wildlife Expeditions hunting trip went wrong one day for Mr. Meyer and a client. Serves them right for hunting in Uncle Glens turkey pen. Meyer told his client " I know where there are some BIG birds!"

[​IMG]

17. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

Oh thanks Glen, THAT ougtta get me some business!! LOL

Oh that's nuttin, you should see what a MOOSE does to a vehicle. Unfortunately (or fortunately...) I don't have any pics.

18. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

There ya go guys have fun! Maaaann, I gotta make some time to play Photoshop this weekend. Or I could get the wife in on it. She'd be BRUTAL......... ;D

19. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

PURTY fish! Where did ya get that?

20. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Actually Wolfwomen. He went to New Orleans one weekend with the Presidents.

[​IMG]