1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Who's Who in the Taxidermy World??

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by JonHarleTX, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

While Super T was stunned from having flown into a window, Ole Man Brandon figured it would be a good time to apply the iron on transfer with the correct spelling.

Sez Mizz Brandon, "I just love him lots now that he's fixed, almost as much as my Ken doll."

2. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

Yer killing me T. Don't tell Cecil GW is my bud. He'll never let me come fish in his pond! ;D I guess I could go hang with Brad...... This thread is going to cause me to construct a bigger and better version of the "Anti Rassmussin keyboard spray shield". But if you call in your order in the next 37 seconds you get not one, but two spray shields. And with the proper instructions, the framing will double as "Guttin sticks"!! But wait! There's more! We'll toss in a roll of duct tape to attach it to your keyboard in the manner of the finest Alaskan craftsmen, just like we do it here in beautiful downtown Butte! Actually Wolfie, that's a sheefish I caught on the Kobuk River in 2004. Delishious! Tastes like fresh water halibut. Big flakey white chunks.

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Amy has to hold up her wedding as one of the groomsmen, TNT is late. But he gives to her, his wedding gift that he found on the side of the road, on his way to her wedding. She now understands why he is late, and loves her gift. (look,,, she has manly hands)
    [​IMG]

I forgot, it's a double wedding!!! TNT has plans for the reception at KFC afterwords.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Mr. T goes to New Zealand and enters in the Miss NZ Teen contest, and WINS!!

[​IMG]

5. Kiwi

Kiwi New Member

Yea we know why you won to ;)

the Judges told me :-X

6. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

That KFC sign is hilarious. LMAO

7. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Crusty enjoyed his fishing trip with the Bush's down in New Orleans so much that he invited them up to Alaska to his favorite fishing hole.

[​IMG]

8. Glen Conley

Now that's what I call a bush pilot.

9. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

I don't care who ya are. That's funny! You guys are killing me..... ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

10. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Mr. T is getting good... I better behave meself and not tick him off again...

Kiwi... my sides hurt from laughing so hard at Glen's "pic"...

11. Glen Conley

The Texas Beckalopes once darkened the land with their numbers, and their droppings. The antlered does were a highly desired trophy room addition.

They were originally hunted with falcons and greyhounds. The falcons were flown at the animal's head, causing the animal enough confusion to allow the greyhounds to bring it down. The practice of using falcons and greyhounds to hunt Beckalopes was outlawed.

Using legal loopholes, hunters imported African Grays and went to using minature poodles. The Grays would fly and locate a Beckalope, call the dogs, and then sic the poodles on the Beckalope. Once the poodles disabled the Beckalope by chewing it's ankles off, the hunter would then come in and administer the Coop de Grass.

The legendary hunting bird Big Muddy admires his best trophy to date. It had an 1 1/2" nose to eye measurement and three pointy things on each side.

Beckalopes are REAL. This stuff is like rasslin' and politics, it can not be made up!

12. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

I think what Glen is unwilling to admit is that the picture in his avatar really IS him! That food chain can be a scary thing, ya know!
    (You are what you eat.)

[​IMG]

13. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Jon, I have a question. What the hell were you thinking when you posted this? Didn't you know that with all the gadgets and photo programs someone like Conley would hijack it and turn it into a clusterflock? Just fortifies my opinions of the "bird brains". LMAO.

14. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Um ... what's a clusterflock?

(And, say what you will about bird taxidermists ... we said we'd be there and we were!)

I still have nightmares about the seminar from hell!

15. Glen Conley

Nancy prepares to mount up and move her cluster flock to another section of range.

16. Glen Conley

Nancy, everyone just assumed that that wasn't me. No one asked.

P.S.
    You did good on your photochop. Go git Super T!

17. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Nancy, don't make me guess now. That green slimy stuff you have Conley's goose head on, did that come from one of those turkeys????

18. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Charlie Foxtrot

George was just being nice when saying clusterflock.....

:)

Kerby...

19. JonHarleTX

JonHarleTX Ya'll hear that. George just signed in. Quick Hide

No George.. that is one of those Northwestern slugs.. really.. it is.. that one is a small one.. I've seen the real thing.. they are quite gross... I'm surprised she hasn't tried to mount one of them..

So George.. we still want your picture!!!! Avatars don't count!

Jon~

20. PA

PA Guest

Quote from George
    "Jon, I have a question. What the hell were you thinking when you posted this? Didn't you know that with all the gadgets and photo programs someone like Conley would hijack it and turn it into a clusterflock? Just fortifies my opinions of the "bird brains".

There you go again picking on us Bird Brains again. Jon, I'm sure, didn't envision the direction this thread would go towards. I thinks some people have been inhaling fumes from stop-rot which has led to less than normal behavior. Besides the ones posting the modifying pictures are primarily mammal type people (Probably because us most of us "Bird brains" don't have the capability of doing all that photoshop type stuff).