1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Who's Who in the Taxidermy World??

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by JonHarleTX, Oct 9, 2006.

1. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Glen,
    You have to share your crayons. You did know that didn't you?

2. Kiwi

Kiwi New Member

Personally i think this has been a very good post that jon created from the start, until the pics got altered,I myself was enjoying putting names to face's and yes I am to blame as well after little wolf did one of me which I took all in good fun :D and responded back to her!, We seen this happen before when we started posting pics on the kiwischat a few years back, some thought it was great some were totally peed with it.

What Jon was trying to do I think was a very good thing as its always nice to put a face to a name specially since everybody is so far apart and from different country's, theres always a clown amongst a group and normally it will lead to a battle in the end as that is human nature.

I have gone and removed my posting apart for the one of our little wolf cub, and wont be posting anymore unless there happens to be a specific post put on the forums here, like put your pic in here so we can take it and make fun of you ;D but thats not what this post was originally set out to do, it was to show who's who's in the Taxidermy industry.

thats my OP anyway....
    Kiwi

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Who peed in your corn flakes?

it's more like,,Who posted a picture of me with urine dripping on my face? Now that is disrespectful and tasteless. I would never go that low. Cutting a horses head off is about as mean as I'm going to get. I don't have to pee into the wind, it drips on my shoes now, I didn't see anything wrong with putting a head on a fictitious horseman, and then get attacked with a urine picture. You could have put my head up the horses ass and that would have been funny. But piss on my face???

4. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding....
    That's usually what happens when you start play wrestling, someone ends up hurt and it turns real. I really had hoped it wouldn't come to this. :'( Can we please forgive and forget?
    Let's all shake hands, make up, and be friends again. PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE.

hmmm, wonder if Stop Rot works on preserving freindships. :-\

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

here's the horse back, he tends to stop and pee on things though, I dont know where he got that from. ::)

[​IMG]

6. Becky P

Nice patch job Mr. T. I can hardly tell where you whacked his poor head off. LOL

7. Maybe this will help, then maybe not. rw

8. B KENNEDY

B KENNEDY “THE YOUNG GUN”

OHIO
    It’s all fun and games until a horse losses it’s head. Then it’s freaking hysterical.

Nice patch job Super T.
    Did you bill them by the inch for all the stitching?

9. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Welcome Randy, jump right in! Where you been?

[​IMG]

10. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

Just as it looks like things are going to turn into a slug fest, Aunt Beckalope steps in and puts an end to the horseplay.

11. Becky P

Now Glen, just how could I "step" in? You had miniature poodles chew my ankles off and then stuck me on the wall. Remember? LOL

Guess I now know what those deer in the "Tinks" commercial feel like. :p

12. Been busy with the hound dogs, but it looks like I really missed, photo edit 101.

13. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

I'll trade you photoshop lessons for some fish lessons of yours RW.
    Here is Crusty's catch today, seems he had some other guys crash his favorite spot.

[​IMG]

14. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

Looks like Frankenken likes to fish the Kobuk too!

15. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

"BUTT" Crusty, did you ever figure out what made the fish from that hole taste so good?

[​IMG]

16. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

Where's the downrigger on that critter?? ???

17. JonHarleTX

JonHarleTX Ya'll hear that. George just signed in. Quick Hide

We need new pictures of new people!!!!

Come on now!

I'm glad we're all playing better now.. I step away for a moment and the kids just go crazy..

Jon~

18. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

An informant reports the snip-snip of hedge trimmers in the darkness. Super K is expecting a routine bush whacker call for his first assignment. Upon landing, he sees only the head had been taken and the meat left to rot. He knew he was going to have to enforce the code of the Old West.

19. B KENNEDY

B KENNEDY “THE YOUNG GUN”

OHIO
    Taxidermist by the light of day. Supper hero by night. Man my schedule is busy.

20. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

yep, even I dont have the time for being a super hero anymore, I gave that business up.