1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Who's Who in the Taxidermy World??

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by JonHarleTX, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Glen this seems to be a re-occurring thing with mutation in various species... I found photographic evidence of it else where, including, :::gasps::: humans! :-\

[​IMG]

Nice racks boyz... Glen what shade of lipstick is that, I'm envious! Mr T... you look good with hair. EJ... well, he got hit by a car while following a chicken across the street... the client brought me the "strange creature" to mount, I hope I did him justice, you'll be greatly missed EJ, R.I.P! :p

[​IMG]

Now is there a way to keep this disease from spreading? ??? I'm afraid as long as we have photo editing mosquitoes it will only continue to hop species and become a pandemic. :::sigh:::

Piggy, the Karma goose missed you, but a pesky Wolf didn't! 8)
    Jon, I don't have the heart to do it to you... your safe from me... for the time being.

2. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

Young She Wolf! You got my pimp hat out of my closet, didn't ya?

Yer right about the mutations going unchecked. I'm afraid that the species barrier has once again been jumped. This time the mutation in progress was caught on a laudro-mat surveillance camera.

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Wolf, all mutations start somewhere, and since you started it with me, ;D well here is a mutation here.
    [​IMG]

4. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Sorry Glen... You know us wolfs, we get to sniffing out a trail and it leads us into some interesting territory. We won't go into what else was in your closet... It will take years for the mental scars to heal!
    I had to dry clean your dress for you btw, how long has it been in the bottom drawer of your dresser under those magazines?

Jon, your going to have to fess up and get to know your inner possum as long as Glen is around here, lol.

Mr. T is cool? ??? LOL, man I really need to shave and I musta been drunk when I got that tattoo, and the guy that gave me the black eye, did someone catch his name? Mr. T, Do I need to dig out my other superwoman pic? Hehe, no I'll be nice, I deserved that.

5. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Oh, I posted the wrong pic before... This is the one for you Mr.T (and this is the fine art of kissing arse ;D) Peace, Wolf!

[​IMG]

6. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Dang! I have a nice RACK! ;D

Super T are you doing Roid's again?

7. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Yeah, I had to add 3 1/2 inches to the back of the form to keep that rack out of the wall. Go figure EJ would be a shoulder mount that had to be altered! Love the chocolate color and great palms on the rack. lol

8. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Added 31/2 inches ??? ;D LOL!

9. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

EJ,, that would be more like hem-roids.

10. Glen Conley

The Karma goose sez, "How could I miss you if I didn't even know you were gone?"

It looks like the young She Wolf's spell checker quit on her before she could get Mr. T's work clothes finished up.

I made her up an iron on transfer to fix the problem.

11. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

Oh man, you guys are just splittin my ribs here!!! There aren't enough hours in the day for this ole wolf to keep up!

12. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

I'm a glutton for punishment... but I'm having fun with other peoples pics, so I'll give you guys another one.

[​IMG]

This is alittle over a year old... and that's Sin a 9 ft long, 45 lb boa constrictor. Sin belongs to a buddy of mine (who caught me totally off guard by snapping a photo at the end of the day) and I help him with education programs at schools when I'm not doing taxidermy. We work with upwards of 30 snakes and lizards during his presentations, but I'm in charge of controling the powerful animals, Sin, 3 other 8-11ft constrictors and a 5ft male iguana, so he can focus on the kids.
    BTW... Sin gets her name because she belonged to a belly dancer previously. I wondered why she like to hang out around my waist, lol.

Do your worst Glen, Mr. T...

Come on people, post more mugshots... that's what this thread is for.

13. Glen Conley

She Wof sez, "I'm in charge of controling the powerful animals, Sin, 3 other 8-11ft constrictors and a 5ft male iguana, so he can focus on the kids."

Uh, She Wolf, care to tell us more about this friend and his focus on kids?

14. Kiwi

Kiwi New Member

Nuff Said Wolf!! ;)

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

Have Fun!

16. Bill Dishman

Bill Dishman Well-Known Member

If i can post one, so can the rest of you! get busy!!

17. Bojack

Bojack "PR" Moro's Nocturnal Timber Ghost

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Bojack

Bojack "PR" Moro's Nocturnal Timber Ghost

yes it is. The one i'm holding is a Bamboo backed osage my barber built for me.

19. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Re: Who's in the pmpkin?? it's She Wolf!

I want candy!!!

[​IMG]

20. Glen Conley

As their companion gets swept out to sea with his new found surf board, the Lilliputians race for help Hell bent for feathers on their Karmagoosewannabes.