1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Guided Spring Goose Hunt

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Bob Jungman (559) 269-3336, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Good Morning all.
    I needed a bunch of snows, so now I decided to "go get em" myself.
    So....I've gathered a few guys and we want to go to South Dakota & hunt the last part of March.
    Any suggestions on guides?
    I've talked to a few that are on the net, & price is about the same, the service is about the same,...but we all know, not really.
    Any recommendations? or "not-recommendations"?
    Then asuming we do get a bunch, it's easier to gift & ship from South Dakota than from California & certainly a lot cheaper.
    So.....I'll have a lot of snows, blues, & ross's to gift.

Does anyone want an adult, fresh shot goose.
    Give me a call. & we'll put it together.
    Bob Jungman
    Fresno CA.
    (559) 269-3336
    [email protected]

Always glad to help.
    Bob

2. Buddha14524

Buddha14524 New Member

my dad and I are going to (test try) a few group hunts this year to see if we want to start a guided hunt next season. 125 per gun per day. just bring gun amo and pay for hotel and if things go great like we plan we will start reserving hotel rooms and doing all the paying for everything we hunt over 12.5 dozen big foots 20 dozen silouettes and easily 120 dozen silo socks and also when the geese gets mixed we'll bring out an easy 30 dozen canadian bigfoots and on cold days have 15 dozen sleepers and about 80 stuffer decoys. located in Lexington Nebraska but we also hunt in northplatte. already contacting some of the taxinet members that were seriously interested

3. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

Bob, I would love to have a blue...DC

4. I would take a very nice mature eagle head.
    Cell:(985)637-9185

5. ryanolson72

ryanolson72 Active Member

check out "Top gun" guide service. Matt follows them from Canada in the fall to Canada in the spring. I have worked for him in the past (along with 2 other services) and he would be a good bet. Good luck

6. wctaxidermy1

wctaxidermy1 Member

Migrator valley outfitters they offer hunts in SD and Missouri top notch outfitters check out there videos on there Facebook page. I'm hunting with them in Missouri in mid March. Call and talk with Shane 701-361-8324

7. jerryn

jerryn Member

I live right in the flyway in s. Dakota, I will pm you some names