1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Possums with Character!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Mink, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Mink

Mink New Member

**Please send me a personal note if interested in any of these!**

I caught these two pretty male possums this morning. Their fur is flawless so I thought I'd offer them up as whole specimens! One black and one pale silver. But if no sale this week, they'll be skinned for the fur market, so now's your chance!
    Both have a .22 entrance wound on top of the head. The black one also ended up with about 1/2" cut in front of one ear because I had to finish him off with blunt force after the first shot. (It is very fixable but it's only right that I mention it) Otherwise no major damage to either animal and both will make very nice mounts. I will take $25 each or $40 for the pair, plus Priority Mail shipping.

[​IMG]

I also have this old fella, which is not so "pretty" but is unique nonetheless - he's got several "battle scars" on his legs, shoulders, and face, and also he was completely blind (almost NO eyes in his eye sockets - only shriveled up remnants of what used to be eyeballs!) so I have no idea how he survived like that, much less found his way into my trap. He definitely wouldn't have lived another year, though. I always find it fascinating to see what animals can live through in the wild! (SOLD pending payment)
    [​IMG]