1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy Software

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by stuffer2000, Feb 4, 2014.

1. stuffer2000

stuffer2000 New Member

I am looking at purchasing taxidermy software for my business. From the looks of it, there are three software programs on the market, which one have you used and would you recommend it?

2. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

We use TaxiShop from Tom McNeil and LOVE IT!

3. Marking

4. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

marking

5. Rimrock Tanning

Rimrock Tanning New Member

I have used Taxi Shop by Tom McNeal since 2001, its an awesome program, super easy to work with and Tom is top notch if you have any tech questions. You will not be dissappointed. It makes life so much easier.

6. Twisted.

Twisted. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

^^ Tom?

lol

7. Rimrock Tannery

Rimrock Tannery New Member

That last post was not necessary,, you make it look like Tom went on and made up a fictitious name,, he doesn't need to do that his product speaks for itself. You kinda guys shouldn't be able to post this kind of stuff. Tom is a great guy,, and I have used his program since 2001,, I am also on here as Rimrock Tanner,, if you have any questions about his product feel free to call me 406 633 2676

8. Tom's Taxishop since 2001 and he even supplies updates.

9. dwimberly

dwimberly Member

MS
    Definitely Taxishop and Tom McNeal. I purchased the software about a year ago and it was the best move I ever made. I have invested a lot of money into different improvements in my shop and this is the best. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the software. I have given the software a good work over just to see what it is capable of and I cannot find one thing that Tom did not think of while writing the software. Just a few points of that I find that are the best are below. If you have any questions feel free to call Luke 601-616-4837 ... www.wimberlytaxidermy.com

-Customer data base so you always have a record of what the customer has ordered from you

- Great reporting..how many birds, deer, elk, etc that you have taken in for the year

-you can tell which order is due next very easily

-invoicing is perfect

-printing customer letters and envelopes

- shop expenses vs sales for the year

- how much money is currently owed to you

- this is just a few of the things that I really like and use the most.