1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anyone else get this catalog?????????????

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Mason, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Mason

Mason Active Member

It's from WHOLESALE TAXIDERMY WAREHOUSE.
    No information about the company in it? No mention of the sculpters? No mention of who mounted the deer in the pictures? but they do take credit cards lol.
    $39.97 for any whitetail.

2. I got the same thing in the mail today. I had the same questions...never heard of them before. Makes me very leery about ordering anything from them. I'm interested if anyone has heard of them or ordered from them.

3. I believe its a rinehart company

4. Bwana

Bwana New Member

Iowa
    Looks like a nice form and a great price.I think ill order a couple.

5. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Got it today. I'd give them a try but the forms are too big for most of the deer I get in.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. scottdawg

scottdawg Member

Received three of them yesterday in the mail

7. Our shop got one as well. But like Becky said they are a little big for our deer as well.

8. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

We called them today to ask some questions. An answer machine answered????

9. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

I just got mine as well. Yes not much info other then Price of any form for $39.97. And no website. ::) ::) You would think they would at least have a website to fill in the blanks . Will be interesting to see what people find out.

10. I got one - almost positive Dan Rinehart. Address on catalog is Madison, WI - only 30 minutes North of Dan. The catalog looks suspiciously similar to TASCO catalog - color, font, layout, everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Mason

Mason Active Member

Didn't seem like a very good marketing technique?

12. The address on catalog is 15 minutes from me - next time I swing through Madison, I'll check it out, just curious. Love OTS forms and Mckenzie service too much to buy these forms to save a couple bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. received a catalog in the mail today myself......clueless on everything..

14. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Yes, run out and buy the 39 dollar forms, so that you have extra time to bitch in here how customers do you that same way. Damn, George is right, hahaha.

15. LOL

Price shopping in in our human nature. Hu?

16. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

LMAO

17. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

;)

18. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

But most professions don't have to buy things for the same cost as Joe Blow can. Shipping would probably eat any savings for me anyway.
    BUT.... No one can tell me that if they go to the store to buy lets say apples, medium gala apples, and there are two bins of the exact same apples. One bin marked $1 each and the other bin marked $3 each that you are going to buy the $3 apple. That's just being stupid with your money. Now those "cheap" forms could be total crap, and if so, wouldn't be worth it. I'd be willing to check them out though because if they are about the quality then why not?

19. Mason

Mason Active Member

I agree Becky,

cant imagine that folks could possibly talk them down due to price, without knowing the quality?
    Just was at a loss for the shifty seeming, way to market them.

20. Mason

Mason Active Member

Though, by viewing the pictures. I aint real sure about the brisket areas on them.