1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Strictly a bird taxidermy school

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Txrebel, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Txrebel

Txrebel New Member

I'm getting retired out of the military soon and besides duck hunting this is my favorite hobby. I am interested in finding a taxi school just on birds. Does anyone know of one ? Thanks a lot everyone in advance.

2. Not sure where you live, but contact KMA on the forum if Texas is close enough for you.

3. smalliestalker

smalliestalker and a river runs through it.

4. wings II

wings II New Member

I have one spot left for this year. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. No matter where you land after exiting the military (by the way -THANK YOU for your Service! ) I can put you into contact with reputable training opportunities virtually all over the U.S. :)

Dennis - thanks for the shoutout :)

5. wings II

wings II New Member

...forgot the link: http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,354865.0.html

6. My pleasure. Glad to help.

7. Txrebel

Txrebel New Member

Thanks guys. I won't be down there til the end of the year. They still have quite a bit to do on the med board so no rushes just trying to get some plans for the future.

Thank you everyone for your responses I really appreciate it

Cory

8. Whatever happened to Wingman. We don't see much of his work bench any more. Miss seeing all the work he does. Hope he is doing fine!!

9. Todd B

Todd B Active Member

You might also check out Stefan Savides workshops. Not sure how many workshops he is doing nowadays but I spent a week with him and he is an awesome instructor as well as a great person. He is in Klamath Falls,Oregon.

10. Stefan Savides would be a great school

11. You can try Kent Reedy . He is located in Iowa. Fantastic bird guy and a great teacher. You would not be dissappointed