1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lots of Young Red Fox Photos

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Jena, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Jena

Jena Member

Some of these are pretty blurry, I was using a camera with a busted lens so I had to use manual focus....I figured they may come in handy for someone....so here ya go.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Zerrinah

Zerrinah New Member

That is one beautiful fox. And could be useful references, nice pictures. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Ohub Campfire mobile app

3. DDavis

DDavis Active Member

Thanks for posting

4. Amazing reference! Can you post more photos when they've grown up :D Thanks !!!!

5. Amy

Amy Mammal artist

Jena thank you SO much for these! I just mounted up a little guy who looks just like the one in the first few photos. Wish I'd have had these a few days ago! Lol. But they will be very handy for finish work!

6. Jena

Jena Member

No problem, She will be a year old in April.....She has a super heavy winter coat right now too, next time I take the dog down for their play date I will Try to snap some more pics. I have to keep her down at my in-laws right now since we are in the process of building a new house. They have an extra large homemade kennel that wasn't being used.

Oh and if you want feel free to save these photos you can zoom in really close on most of them that way.

7. Curious, do you notice much fox odor with her? Or does their diet really play a role in it? I know foxes have that skunky odor to them but have heard that if fed the right diet it isn't very bad.

8. I work with a fox right now, and the only time I notice a skunky odor is if you go more than two days without cleaning the litter box. They go a LOT so you really need to keep on top of that. She gets wet (patte only) and dry cat food as well as meat and vegetable table scraps :)

9. aquiafin

aquiafin New Member

Oh my goodness, where did you get her?