1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ANY Black Red Or Blonde coyotes for sale PM me ...

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by *, Feb 9, 2014.

1. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Looking for blacks, red and blonde coyotes
    Dennis

2. bailey-outdoors

bailey-outdoors New Member

smaller female head shot make a good flat hide well pic wont load txt me if interested 918-798-5712

Sent from my VS920 4G using Ohub Campfire mobile app

3. grumpa

grumpa Member

Dennis, Be careful buying this time of year. Lots of coyotes are either rubbed, springy, or mangy by this time of year. Might get a few good ones, or maybe someone has got frozen hides from Nov. Dec. Just saying, be careful. I looked a 5 yesterday, and none were suitable for rugs or lifesize.

4. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Thanks Frank, I am looking doe earlier dogs...They are getting pretty ratty round here with all the ice and snow this year guard hairs being broken now,they look pretty choppy in MICH.

5. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Mike Vaden Has a couple Black ones listed.

6. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

Hey Dennis, This something like what you are looking for?...Still in the freezer whole....DC

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,354744.msg2394625.html#msg2394625

7. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

have about 6 reds/blondes. all alive except one that I killed and advertized on hete last dec . just brought it to the top a few days ago. might be down a few pages by now.

8. bowman1967

bowman1967 God's Country Taxidermy (563)219-2022

I have 2 red/blonde coyotes. 1 is rug skinned and dry tanned the other is green. both are complete coyotes. 563-219-2022