1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Available for Wholesale Mammal Work in Austin, TX

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by rcahern, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd make a quick post to say that I'm available to do some wholesale mammal work in the Austin, TX area. I'm mostly interested in small mammals-- coyotes, foxes, and smaller-- but I'm also happy to work on deer and other gameheads, given the opportunity.

PM me here or shoot me an email at [email protected] for pics, pricing, etc.

www.weirdcitytaxidermy.com (just to clarify, prices on my website are retail)
    facebook.com/weirdcitytaxidermy

Thanks,

Rachel

2. It's been a while, so I thought I'd bump this post back up to the top to say that I'm still available, i.e., looking for some critters to work on. You know, if anyone needs a little help. [email protected]

3. Pushing this topic back to the first page. I'm still accepting mammals for wholesale mounting, both small and large! Bobcats, foxes, coyotes, other critters as well. My current turnaround time for tanned animals is 1-2 months max (or if you need something rushed I can probably manage it). I'm located in Round Rock, TX, just a few miles north of Austin.

4. ttt

5. Sending this back to the top. This season has been a little slow for me so far, so I've got some room to take on more small mammals: bobcats, foxes, raccoons, coyotes, squirrels, etc. See www.weirdcitytaxidermy.com for photos and contact me to discuss wholesale pricing. :)

6. Back to the top. I'm all done with my orders from this past season, now hoping to pick up some work from my neighboring taxidermists in the Austin or central TX area who may be feeling a little overwhelmed. Some small mammals, maybe? Hit me up! (817) 773-4846 or [email protected]

7. Hey y'all. Sending my hides to the tannery this year (no more fleshing and tanning myself! Finally!) This will free up some time for me so hoping to pick up more wholesale work in the meantime from other local and semi-local taxidermists. I'm in Austin-- Round Rock to be specific. Prefer to work on small mammals (bobcats, foxes, etc) but can do larger as well (deer and so on). Willing to work with you on pickup and delivery of mounts, depending on how many you have for me and/or how it fits into any existing travel plans I may have. I drive a Corolla so space for too many finished mounts at once is a bit... limited, I've learned. lol

[email protected]
    (817) 773-4846

www.weirdcitytaxidermy.com