1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BEWARE OF GARY WEIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by CROALLGAME, Feb 12, 2014.

1. CROALLGAME

CROALLGAME Member

Gary Weir still owes me $150.00 on Whitetail cape he beat me out of back in the summer. He again promised to reimburse me for after Christmas. So I figured I would do the right thing and let him get through Christmas with the family and its now mid February and haven't received a thing !!!!!! Looks like he following through on a couple of new transactions ??? If it isn't BS , but still hasn't squared up on his past debts !! You would think he would do the right thing and use some of this money to square up on his old debts ?? :mad:

2. GW6111

GW6111 New Member

Sending your money today

3. CROALLGAME

CROALLGAME Member

Gary as I told you if I had a dollar for every time you told me that I would be paid back by now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So when would I received my money if I didn't make this post ??

4. CROALLGAME

CROALLGAME Member

Mr Weir promised again over night payment I believe on the 13th today is the 19th and NOTHING in the main again !!!
    Honestly anyone on here patronizing this guy on here after what he has done to so many should stop. He continues to take in money for item he is selling on here and STILL refuses to pay some back. Why would some support this fellow I have to ask. This is just flat WRONG !!!!!!!!!!! And shouldn't be allowed .

5. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

AGAIN......GET A LIFE....

A LOOSE THOUSANDS OFF THIS SITE A YEAR..WRITE IT OFF, YOUR OBSESSED AND NEED SOME HELP.

GARY I'D DEAL WITH YOU ANYTIME.

6. X2

Not to mention Croallgame, you are breaking about 4 or 5 forum rules with your post.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

COME ON Guys..-- give KARL ( poster a break -- he was TAKEN by GARY a while back and needs to get his $$ BACK )

GARY Weir - NEED TO PAY for the deer cape HE NEVER SENT !!! and NOT JERK " KARL " Around,,

YES Gary has made some effort and did do some DEALING here and made good on a few deals , I was one of them - HOWEVER - HE STILL OWES KARL the friicking money and needs to PAY HIM -- CANNOT GET ANY CLEARER then that !
    YES -- I know 150.00 is not MUCH -- and yes I lost a few $$ here as well " D " -- -- however this needs CLOSURE and for a "FULL TIME TAXI" like Gary , that makes his living doing taxidermy - this should be no issue...--

8. Bones N Beasts

Bones N Beasts New Member

X2 money is money and a person that cares about his rep would make it right

9. LightsOut

LightsOut New Member

Yeah KARL if it ain't THOUSANDS we don't want to hear about it.

10. *

No Lightsout, and I guess your's is...ENOUGH ALREADY this borders on stalking , and it has become an obsession that might need to be attented to by a health care professional. If I can remember almost 30 of this members 35 posts are about the same thing. I think the moderators SHOULD remove all of them but one.
    IT WAS ONE deal correct? IT should be ONE post, I had good dealing with GW , I guess I should post that every week on 30 some posts.

I'm tired of this post.

11. duxdown

duxdown New Member

Simple if you don't want to keep up with this then STOP LOOKING!

12. *

Excuse me for having an OPINION. I'm out of here...
    GW anytime you need something feel free to call me !

13. mjvaden

mjvaden New Member

Look guys Gary did screw this guy and keeps promising to pay and doesn't. He has sold quite a few other items on here since and still keeps on with the check is in the mail story.

Bottom line Karl was done wrong and he has every right to keep posting till it is made right just as some of you have. It does not matter if it is $10 or $10,000 Gary needs to do the right thing. We contemplated not allowing Gary to post ads any more but figured he could use the money to pay off his bad dealings here which it appears that he has all except one.

When Gary finally if ever pays up I will remove these post but not until then.

14. BEAVERS

BEAVERS New Member

Amen Mr. Vaden

15. duxdown

duxdown New Member

MJV kudos to you!

16. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Keeping it real.....

Thanks Michael for keeping it real.

Good job.

:)

Kerby...

17. jeff c

jeff c Member

ny
    Amazes me that someone can think its ok to get ripped off for $150 ??????? I don't think these post should be removed, if someone wants to by from gary that's fine but they need to know this info. If the post is removed I would assume it wouldent show up in a search of garys name. Since my dealing with gary I now search everyones name before buying, the info in the search is very useful. Doesn't mean I wont buy from someone whos had some legitive feedback, but I do want to know the info

18. I think the Moderator is SPOT ON and doing this site and those who do some buying, selling or horse trading on here a great service for calling a spade a spade and at the same time giving the person who refuses to pay an opportunity for redemption by deleting the posts IF and WHEN the other party is repaid.

Actually makes me, for one, feel even better buying and selling things on here.

19. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I am with jeff c on this one. If the good dealings post are left I think the bad should be also. The post should be left up as a precautionary measure. Personally I would not buy from this guy because he had too many problems and seems to do nothing but make empty promises of refunds. Gary may have made good on some of his mistakes but I bet there are a lot that have wrote it off and this is wrong also because Gary received money for goods he did not deliver on. To each their own! As Dr. Phil always says, "Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior" (or words to that effect).

As far as someone losing thousands each year on this site? If that is the case, why bother selling here? Not a sound business practice in my opinion. Maybe you can afford to lose thousands. Some cannot afford to lose a hundred.

Vic

20. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Gary seems like a good guy, and has contacted me in the past on this as well. I told him then, I cannot and will not take this down unless he made good with everyone. Even then, this category is to "rate" buyers and sellers. If youve had trouble, making it good only is reimbursement...your rating will only come back if you continue to play fair. I hope Gary will use money made on the other sales I see hes made, to repay his other deals.

I also think this thread, like many others, gets out of hand when folks NOT INVOLVED in these dealings all chime in. Lets all hope things get resolved.