1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bird pics Western Regional

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by idbatman, Feb 17, 2014.

1. idbatman

idbatman Active Member

Facebook is the fastest way to down load..... here is the link . Great show !!!!! https://www.facebook.com/jay.parke/media_set?set=a.712433305455437.1073741827.100000663217345&type=1

Let me know if you cant see them.

2. smalliestalker

smalliestalker and a river runs through it.

Thanks for sharing Jay.

Was that human forearm freeze-dried or does McKenzie supply those too.

:)

The redhead and buffie are a really nice pair.

3. I just sent you a I Facebook message

4. TLN

TLN Member

utah
    Wow Jay, I'm more of a big game guy, but I think your pheasants are incredible! I don't do Facebook but, did attend the show,great show,allot of great art.

5. smalliestalker

smalliestalker and a river runs through it.

X2.

An absolutely natural looking pair of birds. Wow. Great habitat too. The hen's eyes are fantastic, and the pose for the male is not one you see a lot, except in nature.

6. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Some fine taxidermist in Utah.

7. WTRFWLN

WTRFWLN New Member

That was a great show. Jay I didnt put two and two together while I was there at teh show. I would have liked to meet you? Its nice to put a face to a name. Had some great seminars and Dale does a great critique. I was very impressed with him. Jay when is the Idaho show? I looked on the website and it dosent say? Might be able to make it up there?
    Ryan

8. Adam Edwards

Adam Edwards Member

Utah
    Was a great show, it was very nice to meet you there Jay.

9. idbatman

idbatman Active Member

WTRFWLN You just need to grab me and say hi .... I'm kind of quiet . Dale Does a great seminar and I always learn something new . That's why I go . ...... To challenge my self and improve my work.

Adam good to meet you too.

Idaho show is in Boise and all are welcome . Looking to be a great show. Kevin Lucier is the Pres and trying to get the Idaho guys all back together to build a bigger and better association. They will get some ad's out this next week. I would encourage anyone interested in being a part in the rebuilding of the ITA to show up and be a positive part.

Idaho Taxidermist Association
    The 15th Annual Convention and Competition

June 12th through 14th, 2014

Held at the Red Lion Hotel Downtowner, Boise, Idaho

Judges

Birds - Igor Caragodin

Gameheads and Mammals - Brenda Duvall

Fish - David Campbell

10. wings II

wings II New Member

Jay,

Thanks for taking the time to post these. Love seeing show pics. :)