1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hey Taxi.net family pls send your thoughts and prayers

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by naturalcreati40, Feb 20, 2014.

1. naturalcreati40

naturalcreati40 Active Member

We need to give one of our peeps a big shout out today, I just found out that Joshua Knuth's parents were in a car accident last night and his dad is in the hospital with a bad injury and his mother has passed on. Please send your thoughts and prayers out to him and his family. I say this all the time to my friends, let your loved ones know that you love them because you never know. He mentioned this to me also this morning so on his behalf please let your loved ones know today that you love them. Give those you love a hug and let them know how much they mean to you.

Joshua, we are with you in our thoughts brother

Donnie

2. Prayers sent for your lose and for a quick recovery for your father

3. CraigW

CraigW Member

What tragic news . May you and your family find comfort . prayers sent.

4. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

So sorry .............

So sorry to hear this Josh. Prayers to you and your family.

Kerby...

5. Bryan Russell

Bryan Russell Active Member

Josh,
    We are praying hard for your family.

6. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

My sympathies to you and your family Mr. Kunth. I certainly hope your father recovers fully.

7. den007

den007 Active Member

With you in prayer and spirit.

8. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Oh my, that's terrible news. Prayers sent to Josh and his family.

9. Hi everyone,

I am stunned at how many messages and emails I have gotten in the last 5 hours since we got home from the Hospital. It means so much to me.
    Its been a hard night for us. We are going to miss her so much. I can only say it was very quick, not that it makes it better, but it does.
    Dads last memory of her was in the car laughing and enjoying the day on the way home from shopping, and in an instant it was done.
    My dad is in the Hospital and will be for a few weeks. His leg was shattered above the knee and at the ankle. The doctor says it could be worse, but not by much. They are hoping a surgery next week can help place the bones in the knee, the ankle will be a few weeks after that. Its still unclear if it will heal or how well or even if he will walk again. He can deal with the pain in the leg well enough but the emotional pain will be the hardest. I figured one of the hardest things would be loosing her like this, but hardest thing I have ever done was telling a husband his wife of 50 years is gone. Nothing prepares you for that. I wish I could forget that moment, but I feel it will be there forever.
    A month earlier they had celebrated their anniversary in Paris after the family surprised them with a trip. They had so much fun together.
    The family is gathering and we are headed back up to the hospital in a little bit.

I know I have orders for blanks and things for people on here. I will try to get them out as I can, Im sorry if there is any delays. Thankfully I have a friend here today who is helping me get things in order at the shop so I can take the time off I need.
    Again thank you.
    It means so much to me.

Attached Files:

10. dougp

dougp Active Member

Josh, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. It's a terrible thing to have a loved one taken so quickly. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.
    I hope for the best in your fathers recovery.

DougP

11. rough water

rough water Member

prayers sent for you and your faimily.

12. txoutdoors

txoutdoors Active Member

Prayers sent.

13. oldyellowdog

oldyellowdog Member

Josh, So sorry, and praying for a speedy recovery.... Dan

14. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Josh! I'm so very sorry to hear of the time you and your family are having in your lives. lease know that kathie and I are praying for you and your family and we have added you to the top of the prayer list. Please if there is any thing you need call 603-336-7296. You are thought of and cared for God speed.

Rick

15. squid

squid hunt hard or go home

sorry for your loss, you and the family are in our prayers

16. roonie

roonie Member

sorry to hear of your loss. will pray for you and yours tonight.

17. jimhow

jimhow Member

Sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers sent your way!

18. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

May God hold you and your family in the hollow of His hand my friend :'(

19. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Sorry for your loss! God Bless you and Family. Your are in our prayers

20. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

York, SC
    Josh
    So sorry to hear this terrible news
    We have you and your family in our prayers