1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hey Taxi.net family pls send your thoughts and prayers

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by naturalcreati40, Feb 20, 2014.

1. So sorry Josh to hear of this. I just lost my mom a few weeks ago but we could see it coming. Yours was so unexpected and a real shocker. I am so sorry and I can't imagine the pain and anguish your father is going through. God give you His peace and healing. Skullery

2. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Sorry to hear this, prayers sent.

3. EA

EA Well-Known Member

My condolences to you and your family Josh. Prayers sent.

4. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Sorry for your loss, Josh. God bless.

5. Thank you all so much! I have been amazed at the number of people who have contacted me. Some have asked us if there is a way they can help. There is some insurance, but dad is going to need so much rehab and help its going to be hard. A friend of dad set this site up for him http://www.gofundme.com/70rbqc

6. Sorry for your loss Josh, Prayers Sent. God Bless

7. Mason

Mason Active Member

Very Sorry, Prayers sent.

Ron and Linda

8. My heart thoughts and prayers go out to you Josh. Peace be with you.

9. barend

barend Member

Josh, so sorry to hear the sad news. Keep your chin up and remember we're praying for you and your family. Stand strong. Our prayers are with you all, here from scotland.

10. So sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers.

11. JE

JE Well-Known Member

So sad, Wishing your dad a speedy recovery.

12. Monty Artrip

Monty Artrip Active Member

Sorry for your loss Josh. Prayers sent.

13. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you all.

14. Thanks again everyone, been getting so many amazing emails and messages.
    Its so hard to keep people up to date, so we started a facebook group where the family can post updates.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/583468738410585/

If the link doesnt work do a search for "Rocky Knuth Support Group" on facebook and it should pop up

If anyone wants to keep up on whats going on please check it out and join the group.

As far as a quick update
    I finally slept. first time since thursday am. Dad is still ok. He is alert and knows what happened. He is sad, but Mom would want him to get better so he is focusing on that for her and the good day they were having right before it happened. Its all he can do and he is doing it better then anyone would imagine. His kids are all here by him.
    We still dont know the details of the accident officially. but it was a head on. Dad has a memory of a car trying to pass him in front of another car but nobody knows anything about a 3rd car. The accident happened in his lane, so he was hit head on at highway speeds.
    It was fast, I have spoken with people and know the details with mom. She had no pain.
    How dad is alive who knows. Probably because there is now way the universe could handle a void of both of them at once, I know we sure couldn't

Its getting busier and busier so there will be less updates on here. but please check that FB group. You dont have to know our family to show support.
    Thank you.

15. Josh,
    Sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers go with you and Dad..