1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Introducting the new Alpha Series deer forms by Bryan Eppley an OTS Product

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Rudy Eppley, Feb 20, 2014.

1. backcountrychad

backcountrychad Active Member

Very cool!

2. Nice!

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

3. duxdown

duxdown New Member

Neat I will have to give it a try 8)

4. backcountrychad

backcountrychad Active Member

$6 bucks? For that, all mine will be coming with it.

5. huntnut78

huntnut78 Member

Yep!

6. That is sweeeeet! Glad I just got a couple more deer in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. verne

verne Well-Known Member

This will be a nice option ; lately I`ve been hitting a lot of air pockets when using my dremel to carve out nostrils .

8. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

You guys are making this to easy.

9. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

Nice!

10. shane whiting

shane whiting Active Member

Utah
    I was just looking at HQ's new 2014 supply catalogue and noticed that they too have a very similar product on the market. I will will be trying these new noses out soon.

11. Mason

Mason Active Member

Will be using this option. we use your replacement noses now on all our mounts. this will save some time! and $

12. I'm not really able to find much on the website. Do you guys have a catalog? Where can I get one?

13. verne

verne Well-Known Member

Hit the world on his post , when on OTS site you can up load there new catalog . :D

14. Very cool! I can't wait until they come out with one that can sew itself up as well. Anyone know if they are carrying PRO 1 hide past yet and if they have their IL warehouse up and running?

15. Cool! Thank you. ;D

16. Hey Guys, been pretty busy in Wisconsin here at there show, sorry for the slow reply.

Yes we do carry all of the Pro-1 line the PRO-1 hide past is available now from our Illinois warehouse, and on Monday the tanning Chemicals will be available also from there.

The Alpha nose is pretty simple in design, thats what makes it so effective.
    We will be sending it to you saran wrapped into the form. All you have to do is take the saran wrap off and adhere the nose to the form.

Currently we recommend using Bondo, to affix it to the form. But hotmelt or anything similar also works well.

We are sending them to you unattached to the form that way you can paint the nose before mounting if you chose to that way its easier to paint.
    From there just bondo it in place to the already pre formed cavity on the form and mount like you normally do.

As for the building in Illinois yes it is open, we are shipping with Spee-Dee. Unfortunately the alpha nose wont be in stock out there until next month. Just need to get it transported out there and then they will be good to go from there also. I will post here when they are available in Illinois.

Thanks
    Rudy

17. Saw these forms at the Wisconsin show today. definitely one great idea and will save time and for only 6 dollars more it is going to be hard to beat. Great job OTS

18. Thanks for the update! No more shipping from the east coast for hide paste, yay!!