1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WOW Ohio Taxidermy Supply

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Doug Motgomery, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Just got my new catalog today and all I can say is WOW very NICE. And I got the new poster and it will be the only one on my wall for customers to look at. Thanks

2. miker

miker Member

OHIO
    Still waiting here.

3. Mason

Mason Active Member

Got ours the other day Doug. Love em. It goes on the wall by itself as well!

4. Just got it... wow!

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

5. duxdown

duxdown New Member

Still waiting, but excited.

6. I got my new catalogue TODAY and it was Very Impressive. This only reflects on what a Top Notch Company OTS truly is. They are the BEST in the Business. Many Thanks goes out to Bryan, Rudy and Mindy for all their effects in putting together a Top Quality oriented Company dedicated to the Taxidermy Industry.

Best,

John Griffith

7. I received there catalog today. Looks like pretty good stuff. I have never used there products before. Am I reading this right? There C measurement is the same as mckenzies B measurement?

8. Mailman made my day today!! All I can say is AWESOME!! If you haven't used these forms yet you are definitly behind the ball. The best forms on the market, along with great customer service, can't go wrong with OTS. Keep up the good work guys!!

9. critterstuffr

critterstuffr New Member

Got mine yesterday and placing an order next week. Class act all the way.

10. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

Got mine today, what Doug said X2! you guys are great, I hope the best for you.

11. duxdown

duxdown New Member

Got mine yesterday ;D. I will be doing even more ordering in the future than I did this year. Great stuff guys.

12. noid

noid Member

got mine today i swear the mail man was reading it before it got here

13. Awesome catalog and web site is looking good too!

14. Andrew L.

Andrew L. Member

Exactly what I was thinking when mine came in today!

15. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Funny you guys say that, the white stickers were cut on mine and my breakthrough plastic was opened lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ohub Campfire mobile app

16. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

Same here, and no plastic

17. Thanks guys, for those of you with the cut tabs did you still get the poster?

18. intohunting

intohunting Member

AZ
    Yes, the poster was still inside. Not sure if the tabs were cut or defective, but one of them remained intact enough to keep the poster inside. Looking forward to using the Alpha series forms and picking up some forms at the MO convention. Nice catalog and thanks! Craig Griffitt