1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Miscellaneous Small Animal Bones Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Sadie, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Sadie

Sadie New Member

I am looking for really any kind of smaller animal bones (mouse is too small, squirrel is ideal, deer is too big). I am able to clean them where I am, so they don't need to be white or clean, but sans guts and a minimal amount of tissue would be a huge bonus for me.
    Ideally, I'd like to not have to spend any money at all on attaining more bones, but I'm swiftly running out and I'm not really willing to kill anything myself to get them so...

If you have any you're interested in getting rid of I am interested in taking them off your hands. Even broken ones will do! (I make weird art out of them.) I am willing to pay shipping and a little more for your trouble. Maybe we can work out a trade of some sort? I make some pretty cool things!

Thanks in advance!

Sadie

2. I've got barrels upon barrels of nature cleaned bones from squirrels,rabbit,ermine,flyers,mink,Martin,fisher,porkypine,fox,tote beaver,deer,etc.. Have pics in the photo bucket link in my profile, tables full of various examples,