1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Polar Bear Mount

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by [email protected], Feb 27, 2014.

1. I have a vintage Polar Bear Mount for sell. It is a lifesize mount, standing on all four feet. The hair was never died so it is still a yellow color. This mount needs a lot of work but, could be a high dollar item. I have a letter of transfer from Lewis and Clark College in Godfrey IL. (dated 2003) stating that it is over 100 years old..then another letter showing transfer again. It has the real, original teeth in it and the real claws. I sent pics today to the Lolli Bros. Auction in Missouri and he said that I have a $2000 to $5000 item. I just don't want to pay to ship it to the auction in Missouri...as I am in SW Florida. I will gladly listen to any offers on this item and for the right price, I will drive it to your doorstep. Pics are available upon request. Call or text me at 239-281-7749. Thanks.

2. Polar Bear is still for sale. I would consider selling teeth and/or claws separately. It is possible to make a nice head/ shoulder mount out of this as most of the work needed is on the feet and the hide. Call /text 239-281-7749.