1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Congratulations Nickie Carter ... Cover of Breakthrough Magazine!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by LordRusty, Feb 28, 2014.

1. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Way to go Nickie! (You too, Rick :D) You know I love that little foal! And remember what I told you about 'opinions' ... I don't ever want to see you lose your pretty smile! ;)
    [​IMG]

2. millardtaxi

millardtaxi JOHN 3:3

That mount is a piece of art. Congrats

3. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    A whole other league, true art..

4. DL

DL Well-Known Member

Beautifoal. That reminds me of a month ago my new pup was running down a hill and suddenly got an itch on his rear. He tried to turn around to bite it as he was running. All those crazy little things young animals have to learn. Like stoping before you turn around.

5. Id say. Beautiful piece.

6. Twisted.

Twisted. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

Amazing as usual!

7. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Amazing stuff. Congrats on the cover too !

8. Breathtaking!! But a pic of Nickie on the cover would have been just as good

9. quest

quest Member

Utah
    Awsome!

10. inkyspal

inkyspal Member

GA
    THANKS everyone! I'm so proud of my little one making the cover. It was such a big surprise, too. I had no idea until John posted a photo of the magazine on Facebook. I immediately ran to the mailbox and was elated to find that my copy had arrived, too.
    I've loved that little zebra from the moment I received the hide. It was the most difficult thing I've ever worked on. Through all of the long hours and frustration, I was constantly moved by the sadness of her death. She was delivered premature and stillborn...never had a chance to run and play and make friends with a little bird. Seemed so sad to me. I knew I had to do the very best job that I possibly could...to leave no small detail undone. In a way, it seemed that she deserved nothing less. Having her loved by so many other people...AND appearing on the Breakthrough cover is truly far beyond any expectations that I had, but it is very much appreciated.

11. dave selenke

dave selenke Member

Congratulations.. Simply amazing