1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

FOR SALE Wet Tanned Iowa Whitetail Capes

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Posttaxidermy, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Posttaxidermy

Posttaxidermy New Member

Wet Tanned Iowa Whitetail Cape for sale

Just back for the tannery

I do have pictures for all of these capes if you would like to see one or a few I can PM them to you anytime.
    I only take PayPal and do not want to any trades thanks for looking!
    #2 7 1/2 x 23 x 20 Dark Head /Short Y cut, very short October hair. 2 1/2 cut up right brisket very easy fix! 175.00+shipping
    #4 7 1/2 x 21 1/2 x 19 Short October hair. Small hole in back left shoulder. $175.00+shipping
    #12 7 1/2 x 21 x 19 Dark Short hair very nice $165.00+ shipping
    #17 7 1/2 x 20 x 19 Dark Reddish hair. Small hole in Right shoulder. $ 175.00+shipping
    #22 7 3/4 x 22 x 20 Short Y cut Mid November hair. Nice lighter color $175.00+shipping
    #25 7 3/4 x 21 1/2 x 20 Light head/ Dark brisket Late November Hair. $175.00+shipping
    #112 7 3/4 x 22 1/2 x 20 Very short hair. Rusty four head with grayish chest. 2 small holes on top of right shoulder on small hole on left shoulder. all very easy fixes. $165.00+shipping
    This professional tannery with over 30 years experience provides the best stretch I have ever seen. You will get well over a inch + of stretch.

All my capes are fleshed salted and tanned with great care. These cape are alum tanned. Not tanned with the cheap " brush on tanning oil" that with not last and will shrink.

My cape last a life time with no shrinkage around eyes, nose and mouth!

Buy with Confidence !!

This cape is off of a wild animal and may have minor imperfections. There may be a small nik or hole from the kill.

Will only ship on Mondays following a cleared payment via UPS with insurance and tracking number. I pack the cape with R13 insulation and personal load the capes on the UPS Semi at 7:30 pm Monday night ensuring that cape with arrive to you door frozen.

2. timridge0_0

timridge0_0 New Member

Very MUCH interested in #2 or #112.

3. squid

squid hunt hard or go home

also interested in #112 if other guy doesn't want

4. Whitetailfreak84

Whitetailfreak84 New Member

Would like to see pics please .