1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

FREE HAVALON KNIFE......

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by UNITED TAXIDERMIST ASSOCI, Mar 7, 2014.

1. OK....We gave you a little teaser earlier about the "Blue Ribbon" winners at the 2014 UTA EXPO Competition. Well...Here is the deal !!

Every "Blue Ribbon" winner in our competition thanks to one of our outstanding sponsors HAVALON KNIVES will receive one of Havalon's Piranta-Edge knives.

This knife pictured below is great for hunting, fishing and taxidermy. The blades are replaceable and extra blades and a holster come with the knife.

UTA wishes to thank Havalon for there generous support to UTA members and the 2014 UTA EXPO and Competition !!!

Your UTA leadership will continue to work hard to bring you the membership the best in education and partnerships like Havalon Knives.

[​IMG]

2. Can the judges have a knife for every blue ribbon they give? :)

3. LOL....Havalon may not have that many knives if we turn you loose like that Dale... :)

But I bet the competitors would like you.

4. Jim Kimball

Jim Kimball New Member

Hey competitors.... do you remember that first time you won a blue ribbon at a major show... I do...
    the sad thing is, my blue ribbon wasn't the best of category.. so I didn't get to walk the walk...Well, every blue ribbon winner will get to have that feeling with the UTA this year. Thanks to one of our corporate sponsors, Havalon, everyone goes home a winner!!!

Wait until you see the other surprises we have in store!!!!

Thank you,
    Brenda Duvall
    UTA Chairman

5. Jim Kimball

Jim Kimball New Member

Hey guys.. if you are reading this.. I need to know what any of you think...
    Do you like the idea of being rewarded for getting a blue ribbon??? I do think good work and attention to detail should be rewarded!!!
    Brenda

6. Jim Kimball

Jim Kimball New Member

Jim and I are heading to Michigan..
    The UTA is giving a hands on seminar.. wish you were there... oh ya..you can be
    Come to North Platte and get involved there!!!!
    Brenda

7. See you in North Platte!!