1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Think you know taxidermy ? Prove it at the OTA Taxidermy Trivia Challenge !!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Heath Cline, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    This year on Friday night, the OTA will be hosting the Ohio Taxidermists Association "Taxidermy Trivia Challenge".
    As many of you know, in past years we have had the OTA Speed Deer and Blind Deer contests. Well this year we are trying something new and I promise very exciting !
    On Friday night we will have the OTA Taxidermy Trivia Challenge. This is going to be just like a game show on T.V.
    We will draw names for teams and teams will go head to head against each other in tournament style brackets until we have a winning team. This is going to be a blast with all the bells and buzzers !! Winning team will win credit to shop in our vendors areas to help support our vendors for attending every year.
    There will be easy questions and some really hard questions. So do some studying and get ready to have some fun !!

2. millardtaxi

millardtaxi JOHN 3:3

May stop by Friday night to see some friends and try my hand at taxidermy trivia.

3. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Some of these questions are pretty dang hard. It should be a good time for sure.

4. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

You guys are full of fresh new ideas!
    Just another reason why Ohio is one of the best shows out there.

5. joey P Holmes

joey P Holmes New Member

Will you post the questions on here?

6. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Joey, I can post the questions we used after the convention is over.
    We don't want guys to know all the answers before hand, LOL.

7. joey P Holmes

joey P Holmes New Member

Please do.