1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA points from state and regional shows.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by John C, Mar 13, 2014.

1. All points for ribbons awarded will count toward towards Award of Excellence and Certification.

The show does NOT have to pay a sanction fee.

The competitor must be a member in good standing with the NTA at the time of the show, and a copy of the score sheet signed by the judge at the show must accompany your name and NTA number to
    NTAHQ
    P.O.Box 549
    Green Forest, AR 72638

2. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Any plans ............

Any plans on the NTA Nationals coming out west?

:)

Kerby...

3. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Great, never too late to make a good decision.

4. Kirby, we will be holding a digital conference tomorrow. The NTA is currently trying to work with a large cooperation to secure three years at their facilities. Tomorrow we will know what we have but will still have to wait for the minutes to be approved.

5. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Glad to see this John, nice work

6. Do they have to be on an NTA score sheet and judged by an NTA certified judge?

7. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

No they don't

Attached Files:

• Like.jpg
      Like.jpg
      File size:
      96.6 KB
      Views:
  9. bw

bw New Member

Any chance this can be retroactive for the years a member competed in the past when the affiliation was still in effect....but the state wasn't affiliated?

I have all my points from the national and world level. But I need points from the state level. Since my home state of IL wasn't affiliated, none of them ever counted even though I was a member off and on. I still have all my score sheets. Would the board consider letting us submit past score sheets, verify our membership on those years, and apply it to our AOE?

It's interesting to see this post today. Because it has been a topic of conversation among some of the Illinois members. I was planning to call Mitch this week to discuss it, and hadn't gotten to it yet.

10. Call me bw.

11. bw

bw New Member

I'll do that John. It will probably be next week though.

12. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Any news on the court case? I've watched probably 3 diffent news channels tonight & they had all kind of updates on court cases and it was all internal ..... full on what's going on with the litigation & trial..... what the defendants & victims had to say or what evidence was presented..... does the NTA trial have a gag order from the judge or are members mushrooms till the verdict ?

13. It has stalled waiting on the papers our lawyers have requested. Original case was dropped and all board members names were added to the suit. But we wait just like you.

14. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Thanks John.