1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

British Bulldog Shoulder mount

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Capercaillie, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

This is the best dog mount I've seen! You really did it justice!

2. Lizardfeathers

Lizardfeathers Thank you for teaching me through your works...

Holy crap! You are some kind of crazy wizard of deceased canid epidermal art... :D Awesome job sir...

Anyone else think the form looks like a longer nosed E.T. the friendly extra terrestrial? ???

3. Capercaillie

Capercaillie New Member

As I was claying it up I kept thinking 'holy shit, this is going to turn out like ET' im glad im not the only crazy one. Thanks for all the kind words.

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

As a Bulldog owner myself, I must say you nailed it mate. I lost my beloved friend Harley two years ago. He has been hanging out in my freezer ever since waiting for me to attempt something of a similar nature. But I fail to think that I could do him justice as you have done with this one. I have a 10 month old female now named Miley. She has helped to remove some of the pain of my loss, but skinning my ole buddy out is something I can't yet bring myself to do. Wish you were here in the states. I would turn the job over to you. Very impressed.

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Well done, just add drool. ;-)

6. Just goes to show there are no limits to taxidermy. Very, very well done for sure.