1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL !!!! YEAH RIGHT

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Big Tine, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Big Tine

Big Tine have a great day

Man it was worse this year than ever, seems like 50% of the people I sold capes to would tell me I will get the check in the mail tonight or tommorrow. then I would get everything ready to go on Monday and half the checks would show up a week later or not at all.Not that it is a huge deal but I take my work seriously and damn it just do what you say.Well with that being said I do appreciate all the guys and gals that purchase capes from me this year.thanks Jim Sebastian

2. FenrisMau

FenrisMau New Member

A good way to solve that is don't hold a cape for someone unless they give you a tracking number on their envelope.

3. Brian

Brian Active Member

i have been so fed up with customers in the last yr or so it put me over the edge to finally stop doing taxidermy.they all want it for cheap and done yesterday bu then you call them and its excuse after excuse and takes weeks to pick up.especially friends and family.i still love taxidermy but i must say im not gonna miss mounting things for azzholes.now i need a new hobby.lol

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

50% IS ABOUT MY AVERAGE OF "THE CK IS IN THE MAIL". THEY ARE ALWAYS THE ONES SAY THEIR WORD IS GOOD AND NEED 14 PM`S BACK AND FORTH AND ALWAYS MANY MANY PICTURES. MY OTHER GRIPE IS HAS ANYONE EVER SOLD ANYTHING RESPONDING TO A WANTED AD? MY TAKE IS WHATEVER THEY ARE ASKING FOR IS LISTED ON THE FOR SALE FOUM 50 TIMES BY 50 DIFFERENT PEOPLE ALREADY AND ALL ARE "TOO EXPENSIVE" ( TRANSLATES NOT FREE) SO THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE ITEM CHEAPER THAN THE 50 FOR SALE OFFERS ALREADY LISTED.

5. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

everyone knows the new participents on here from other sites are 90% of the problem

6. Whitetailfreak84

Whitetailfreak84 New Member

Big Tine guess I m a great customer :) I drove to your damn house and picked my cape up last yr haha. ;)

7. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

This really HITS - HOME - check in the MAIL CRAP .. HA BUZZY<<< 2 times is enough

8. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Tell them you will only hold for 24 hours and it is back up for sale then DEMAND paypal....period. Bury the paypal fee in the sale price. If they don't come through, screw them!

9. stephen chambers

stephen chambers Member

I'm still waiting 6 months for a turkey I paid for so it works both ways

10. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

There are a lot of tire kickers out there that just want to see their reply posted I guess.
    I know I get a lot of them. I've even had a couple get real offended when I pm them
    after a week of waiting.
    My advice to them is, don't reply unless you intend to purchase.

11. mute

mute New Member

I personally wish it was a requirement to post pictures when people make a "For Sale" ad. Someone will type up a nice description of a wolf they have, but no pics. So I ask for pics. Then when I get the pictures, it turns out the wolf doesn't look as good as it's description said. Now they're mad I wasted their time because I don't want it, when it was really a waste of time for us both.

This isn't directed at you, or anyone in particular. I know it is annoying when you're asked for a million pictures and the buyer backs out, but it's also annoying having to pry pictures out of sellers who don't want to take pictures. Having pictures required for sale ads would help everyone out.

12. This is why I prefer PayPal over everything else. Get paid right then and there, ship stuff out, Bam. Done. Next customer.