1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week March 22, 2014

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by BillFromPa, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Attached Files:

2. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

My 2014 Commercial division enteries
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

Kelly & Curtis your deer were awesome and Kelly glad that got cleared up right away lol !!! Congrats to both of you especially Curtis taking the big step up ! your little fat brother is gonna follow behind next yr I guess lol !

4. verne

verne Well-Known Member

Some nice work being done in Michigan ;)

5. brian89

brian89 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Boxie

Boxie New Member

[​IMG]

7. AaronWolf

AaronWolf Member

Nice mounts Rick.

8. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Musk ox, Fitting for game head of the week, I leave on a musk ox hunt tomorrow..

Hoytman

Attached Files:

9. Hide nor hair, coulda fooled me that's your first bear. Nice job.

10. Carls1

Carls1 New Member

Amazing work everyone! All those deer from the Michigan show were outstanding! Curtis I think your deer caught the eye of almost person that walked through that showroom, great job man!

11. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    Great job Michigan guys. ccook63, that deer is beautiful

12. Thanks for all the compliments. Rick, I think that all the old masters have some serious competition between you, me, Chris, and some of the others that spent years in the pros. Chris you need to post a picture of yours. I look for Kelly to take some big awards in the future. I hope I was able to give her a few pointers on that sunday.

13. Duckslayr

Duckslayr Active Member

Couple mulies
    [​IMG]

14. Duckslayr

Duckslayr Active Member

[​IMG]

15. Carls1

Carls1 New Member

Curtis I would love to post a picture, but all I have are tiny little cell phone pics lol. If you happen to have any feel free to post them. Yes I agree that we will see some great things from Kelly in the years to come, great job on your mounts Kelly! Oh and you too Rick lol. Seriously you can mount a great deer man!

16. point75

point75 Active Member

Jared,
    You really nailed on the first mule deer. That is a very slick mount. Extremely impressive!

17. brian89

brian89 Member

How about the second one ?? That sucker is a Bruiser, beatiful capes on both.. Awesome job!

Are those Mckenzie forms??

18. dotlodge

dotlodge New Member

If I was a betting man..........I'll say Kelly last year in Pro Div will be next year when she blues.

19. Early season New Jersey Archery Kill

[​IMG]

20. Thank you everyone for all the encouragement. I have plans for something different next year but I may also really try to put together a nice whitetail. I'm gonna try and fix my technical issues and experiment in my finishing techniques! The MTA has done so much for me in such a little time!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire