1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

....AK Wolf & Lynx FS....

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by NMiller, Mar 22, 2014.

1. NMiller

NMiller Member

Alaska
    This is a fresh caught yesterday 85 lb male. This is a real nice wolf, great prime hair, nice tail and interesting face. Check out the pictures, he is not weak anywhere. Only damage, if you could consider it damage, is a couple .22 sized holes, and a small cut on a front foot. He is currently case skinned, with head and feet left in. I could freeze and ship like this, you would get the skull value, or I could take the skull out and save you some money. It will be cites sealed before shipping.

Price as is $480 includes express shipping to USA. If you prefer to not have the skull, subtract 65$ (covers added shipping expense and skull value). Paypal accepted, please send as gift or cover the fees.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Nate
    [email protected]
    907-803-1517

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NMiller

NMiller Member

Alaska
    AK Lynx FS

This lynx measures 30" ntb. It is not skinned yet, I can dorsal and leave head and feet in, and ship USPS express for $235. I know how to pack them well so no worries there. Paypal accepted, please send as gift or add 3% for their fees. Let me know if you are interested, otherwise it will be skinned fur market style.

Nate
    [email protected]
    907-803-1517

[​IMG]

3. CajunWolf

CajunWolf New Member

I wanted to comment that the wolf has a beautiful face! Very pretty and interesting markings.

4. jerseywolf

jerseywolf New Member

Oh gosh, that wolf is absolutely perfect. I really almost might have to buy it! I wouldn't really want the skull, just the pelt. Is he tanned?

5. dkli

dkli Member

Did you sell the lynx?