1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Rick Krane...

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by classic tails, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Good to see your up!!! Now behave!

2. GySgt401

GySgt401 New Member

Feel better Rick !
    Dave W

3. JE

JE Well-Known Member

I must have had my head in the sand, I hadn't even heard about your illness Rick , better late than never I guess so I am very pleased to hear you are feeling better, your words about being young and getting older will ring true for many of us !!
    regards
    John

4. adamstaxidermy

adamstaxidermy New Member

Glad you are starting to feel better! Take care of yourself!!!

5. Billw

Billw Member

So glad to hear you are doing better. GOD is good!

BillW

6. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Rick seemed to be in good spirits, met and talked to him today. Very busy man.

7. diggitydave1

diggitydave1 Taxidermy and Golf, both will drive you Crazy!

Glad to hear you are up and around and feeling awhole lot better. Just take it easy and get back to 110%.

8. CannonQ

CannonQ New Member

You taught me a lot when I visited, and as you know my life went into a tail spin this last year, losing a dear friend and dealing with dad's failing health and dementia.
    You taught me two important lessons...
    First is on how to focus on the task at hand , " the most important thing is what your working on at the moment".
    Wether it's taxidermy , or caring for a loved one, or one's own health......
    Second , when I finished one of our emails by saying that your friends, and taxidermists need you and your gifts and guidance. You said "remember the worlds needs you too."
    Helped me take a step back. Find my feet and regroup.
    I may never have said thank you, might have trouble finding time to call, and haven't been able to work on any new projects lately.
    You helped me build the best foundations one could ask for.
    I know when life settles down , I'm going to focus on my dreams and goals for a while, and get back into competing.
    Take care of yourself and hugs to the family and dogs.
    Hopefully , I 'll get back one day to visit for another week of inspiration.
    Best wishes!!!!!!!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

9. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Love ya brother