1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

AZTT. a must

Discussion in 'Training' started by boarzhead, Mar 27, 2014.

1. boarzhead

boarzhead God created man... Samuel Colt made them equal!

I am in AZTT right now and Dale Is a blessing. He is like the magician that gives away all his tricks... I have watched many videos and have learned half of what I have learned in all videoes than I have learned in 1 week with Dale... This training is without the best ...... I reccomend to anyone that needs training to attend his training. I cannot explain pure enjoyment but I cannot sleep knowing I am gonna be learning more when I goto school. Any questions call me 602-930-0920. My name is Jay. Without hands down best I have ever had. He will be a friend forever...........

2. Ron_T

Ron_T New Member

I would have to agree. I attended Dale's gamehead class and my only regret is not attending his lifesize course. He is an awesome instructor and doesn't hold anything back. He has always been available via phone and email to answer questions and critique my work. I would definitely recommend AZTT for taxidermy training especially if you live in the southwest.

3. Ditto! I attended Dale's full course last fall. Classmate with Ron during the Gamehead segment, who was pretty good when he arrived. He walked out with one of the best Speed Goats I've ever laid eyes on. Dale's attention to anatomical accuracy, skin/hide prep and his ability to teach in a relaxed atmosphere are all positive points. A great teacher who knows when to step in and when to let the student proceed. During that period, I watched him work with students ranging from novice to the experienced and we all left with some fine showroom displays. Always willing to reveal his experience, and tips from years of performing his art make him a good choice.