1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Rons guide service in Florida

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by millardtaxi, Mar 31, 2014.

1. millardtaxi

millardtaxi JOHN 3:3

Might not be right area to post but I would think I could reach more folks in here. Was thinking of taking my wife wild boar hunting in Florida next week does anyone here have any experience with rons guide service. Thanks

2. I just had a group of clients come back from a gator/pig hunt with them. The pigs were all pretty small and the videos they showed me looked pretty lame IMO. Not trying to bash them but give an honest opinion.

3. millardtaxi

Thanks a lot I appreciate that. Want to take her boar hunting but would like a nice specimen to mount also. We're the hides good for mounts?

4. Try muddy river outfitters in Northwest Florida, they will take care of you. www.muddy-riveroutfitters.com

5. millardtaxi

Thanks ill look them up

6. capnmike

capnmike New Member

The only guys I would recommend and I live here and personally know them. Apexoutdooradventures.com they don't advertise hog hunts but they have exceptional properties for them and big hogs because they don't over book like every other outfitter in Florida. Call Jeff Conners

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

7. capnmike

capnmike New Member

Jeff Conners 4074023269

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

8. millardtaxi

Thanks

9. Night Hawk

Night Hawk Turkey Man

Gods Country Outfitters
    Godscountryoutfitters.net