1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for a quality Hog Hunting contact

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by jk, Apr 1, 2014.

1. jk

jk Member

I have some customers that want to go on a hog hunt. I am located in eastern Nebraska and I am looking for a quality operation that I would feel comfortable lining up for them. These guys are not looking for anything fancy just honest shot at some decent pigs. Mainly a couple day get away with access to good food and beverages. If the place is what I am looking for I would try to steer guys that way each year, with me getting a few more pigs to mount. Any help would be appreciated, thanks
    J

2. www.muddy-riveroutfitters.com

3. DZach

DZach Member

Helicopter Hog Hunts! 2 day hunts

« on: April 02, 2014, 10:02:54 AM »

I saw this post awhile back and finally found it. Hope it helps! sounds like fun,,if you can afford it!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunts will be booked for April and March 2015 for North Texas and Oklahoma! We have numerous Ranches lined up. Ar 15s are provided.Ammo is on you.Ammo wil run roughly 400.00 to 450.00 per 1000 rounds. You are welcome to bring your own Firearms or ammo. 2 days of hunting for 2500.00 per shooter.We can handle 3 shooters a time. You will see hundreds of hogs.I just got back and we killed roughly 500 hogs! Feel free to give me a call at 507-378-2840 to book this amazing hunt. WARNING I will be your PILOT! Feel free to give me a call at 507-378-2840 My High Fence whitetail,Elk and Fallow hunts take place near Rochester Mn. 150 class special 1700.00!

4. jk

jk Member

Thanks, will check these out. Not sure how many of my customers can afford the helicopter trip, but it is good to have options. Thanks again

5. Lutan

Lutan Member

Give Matt and Cheryl a call at Shiloh , They are great people . Here is the web site

http://www.bowhunthogs.com/

6. jorgy

jorgy Member

I have hunted Shiloh as well. Nice operation

7. Great facilities, game and folks. Visit...

www.mountainmeadowhunting.com

8. twinrivers

twinrivers Active Member

High Adventure Ranch in Rolla, MO. Some of my customers go there every year for hogs, rams, stag...pretty much have anything there you would want supposedly. The last russian boar i mounted from there took the largest form I could buy and it still wasnt large enough for the hide. Thought they said it was about $650 each for 2 days.

9. Hedhuntr

Hedhuntr Member

The helicopter hunt is straight up killing as is the canned hunts mentioned here. To each is own and Ive been on canned ranch style hunts and its not a hunt and you will most likely be disapointed.