1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Nothing for Sale just a Complaint...

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by RichMO, Apr 3, 2014.

1. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

Are people to lazy or just refuse to read what other people put on the sale items and their questions.... People put their items on here some with pictures but then say please email me for the price. ??? Are they embarrassed by the price? The best thing would not be to patronize these sellers. Most of them are new and don't understand the words
    "Pictures and the Price"
    Shipping... If you really have to ask you probably can't afford it.

2. The only reason they don't put the price is because they are trying to get top dollar so they feel they need to try and convince a potential buyer to buy their item. It should be a policy of this site to require a price for any sale item, you are trying to sell it after all! With a few exceptions, very few folks will also buy an item without seeing it so pictures should also be posted. Posting the price would sure expedite a lot of sales since that's the first question everyone is going to ask anyway. On every item I've sold on this site, I always give the price and say plus "actual shipping" that way no one pays one cent more then they should. If they want overnight or 2nd day, then that's exactly what they will pay.
    If You see an ad without a price or a picture, simple go to the next ad. I don't have the time like some on here do to spend all day on this site.

3. mute

mute New Member

I agree 100% on everything you said. Pictures and prices should be mandatory in the post itself. Saves everyone time and gets right to the point.

4. RedWolf7

RedWolf7 New Member

Pictures can make or break the sale as well. For example, all coyotes are not the same. Some are pale, some have heavy silvering or black shading, some are dark brown, some the color of dirt. If the buyer is looking for a particular type of coyote, seeing a picture makes it easy to nab that one or keep looking without bothering the seller.

5. Most do not have a location in there profile. This would be nice to know where it is coming from.

6. engc237

engc237 Active Member

most cant get pictures to post here needs to be made easier.thats the biggest reason

7. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Maybe posting a picture is hard for some (the first time anyway) but then it gets easier. There is no NOT reason to post a price. I hate ads that say "Make me an offer". The seller must have some kind of price in mind so they should just list it. I understand everyone wants to get as much for their item as they can but THIS SITE IS NOT EBAY! You want people to bid on it, take it to eBay. (My opinion). I just pass over these ads or the ones with no price. There are enough sellers on here that the item is available from someone else.

Vic

8. Vic, I think you meant to say "there is no reason NOT to post a price"

9. Rob Roth

Rob Roth Member

Postng pics is not that hard .Just go to shrinkpictures.com to down size them , Download , then bring them back up when Posting . Iam pretty dumb when it comes to computers :eek:Lol but even I figured this one out . NOT THAT HARD .

10. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Your right. My typing must have gotten ahead of my brain!

11. mute

mute New Member

I noticed attaching files to ads never seems to work. Try imgur.com. Easiest, quickest free image upload site I've ever used.