1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

TOHICKON SUPPORTING UTA EXPO IN A BIG WAY!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by UNITED TAXIDERMIST ASSOCI, Apr 3, 2014.

1. In addition to being a Platinum Level Sponsor...Tohickon Glass Eyes has sweetened the pot with the following prizes.

Below are the categories that Tohickon will supply a gift certificate for. Tohickon will supply a gift certificate for the category winner in each of these categories. For the professional division, we will give each category winner a $50 gift certificate. For the Masters we will give each category winner a $100 gift certificate.

1. (SF) Single Fish, two-sided (skin). Artificial head and fins accepted.

2. (FG) Fish Group, two-sided (skin). Artificial head and fins accepted.

3. Single Bird.

A. (SBA) Waterfowl.

B. (SBB) Non-Waterfowl.

C. (SBC) Turkeys.

4. (BG) Bird Group - 2 or more birds.

5. (WT) Whitetail Deer Shoulder Mount.

6. (GH) Game Head – Includes ½ Life size.

7. (MGH) Multiple Game Heads, this is all game heads including whitetail.

8. Life Size Mammal - includes young of the species.

A. (LSMA) Small/medium Mammal - fox, bobcat and smaller.

B. (LSMB) Large Mammal - coyote or larger.

9. (MG) Mammal Group - 2 or more mammals of any size.

10. (MXG) Mixed Group - combination of 2 or more categories, this entry will have a combined score for 1 ribbon.

12. (REPT) Reptiles – Any Reptile

16. (CA) Collective Artist - includes any species. Entries completed by more than one person.

Thank You Tony Alfaro and Tohickon Glass Eyes!!

2. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Tony, you are a generous man thanks for supporting the UTA.

3. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    Very generous, I exclusively use their eyes. Best I've ever used and I've tried them all.

4. clewis

clewis New Member

Not long and the UTA Exposition and competition will be here. With thousands of dollars in prizes, extraordinary instruction, hands on seminars and a 1st class venue, you can not beat the opportunity to shine. The Challenge of the States combined with all the prestigious awards and recognition is an exciting opportunity to show off your skills and learn at the same time. Every supply booth will be full of up to date materials and show discounts. I hope to see you there. North Platte, NE Apr 29- May 4. Check out the UTA web site for registration and show details. Don't miss it