1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BUYING Turkey Wings / Breast Capes

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by gamechanger, Apr 5, 2014.

1. gamechanger

gamechanger New Member

Hello Turkey Hunters and Friends of Turkey Hunters and Taxidermists.

I am in need of about 800 turkey wings in making natural arrows for some of the boy scout troops this year. I need about 50 best quality for my taxidermy work this year. I am a taxidermist full time but I have other craft projects that I do on the side. I make natural arrows for my own hunting, supply a few locals with feathers for darts, make turkey calls, provide a couple guys scrap feathers for arrow rests, provide Native American's in our area free feathers for crafts and bones to make their flutes, etc.

The arrow making is all volunteer we are doing, but nevertheless, we won't get 800 turkey wings for free. ha ha. I am offering up to $2.50 per wing (subject to quality criteria) and in most cases, we will pay for the shipping. We really need the help of our hunters for this project. Let's put our natural resources to work for a good cause when most guys just throw these things away. You can make some good pocket change as well....on us!

Contact me for details
    Kim
    Game Changer Taxidermy