1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

spartan tan.

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by trav2322, Apr 7, 2014.

1. trav2322

trav2322 New Member

Has anyone ever used spartan tannery in Solon ia?

2. zubba

zubba Active Member

It's been a while, but yeah. I didn't have any problems, but have talked to other taxidermist lately who have had problems. I just switched because I found a better service.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 via TapaTalk 4

3. trav2322

trav2322 New Member

the reason I ask is I've had a Hide there for a while. and he keeps telling me he's going to send it and I still haven't seen it. now I can't even get him to pick up the phone or return any messages. so I guess I was just wondering if anyone else was having this problem

4. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

Used them ones - never again..

5. I had the same problem when I used to use them... things started off good but really fell off the second year I used them. Keep on him - it took a long time and a lot of pestering, but I eventually got all of my hides back from him.

6. trav2322

trav2322 New Member

Thanks for the info guys. I'll stay on him n probably won't be using him anymore.

7. impact

impact Member

Iowa
    I used them and was not impressed with the quality at all and had some issues.

8. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

Nice guy but turn around time is terrible and he will always say I'll have it in the mail???. I used him twice and both times I got the same story. He works out of his garage and basically I won't be back even if he were to cut his prices in half.

Now as for this thread it should be listed under the "Buyer's and Seller's" category.