1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

United Taxidermist Association 2014 Expo $20,000 in Prize Money & Awards!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by UNITED TAXIDERMIST ASSOCI, Apr 8, 2014.

1. [size=26pt]The 2014 UTA EXPO rapidly approaches…Only three weeks away!!

Come join us at the Sandhills Convention Center in historic North Platte, Nebraska
    April 30 through May 4, 2014. The UTA is offering the best in Education, Awards, Prizes and “Cold Hard Cash”!!

UTA EXPO will be awarding up to $20,000 in CASH, Prizes and Awards!!

Up to $12,000 in “Cold Hard Cash” will go to the following!
    (Total amount will be decided by number of BOC’s won)

Challenge of the states $2000
    $1000 to the winning State Team and $1000 to the winning teams State Association!

Professional BOC – every BOC winner receives - $100

UTA Masters Champions every BOC winner receives - $200

Best All Around Taxidermist winner - $500

Competitors award Masters:

1st Place - $750

2nd Place - $500

3rd Place - $250

Competitors Professional:

1st Place $500

2nd Place $250

3rd Place $100

Breakthrough Magazine Judges Choice Best Of Show

UTA Competitors Choice Award “The Artisan Award” - $1000

The Flagship Award for the UTA 2014 Competition, “The Artisan Award”, will be a Special Edition. The Artisan Award for this event will be a beautiful “Bronze” rendition of this prestigious piece sculpted by Mr. Ken Walker.

There will be numerous other awards presented at the awards banquet such as the Breakthrough Award, WASCO Award, The McKenzie Awards and Taxidermy Today’s Woody Award among others.

Our Expo Vendors are many and UTA appreciates their support with auction and door prize items. Please take time to visit with them and thank them for their efforts in promoting the UTA and all we stand for.

The UTA has acquired many “Sponsors” for the EXPO and their generous donations have provided the funds for the “Cash Prizes” listed above. These fine sponsors have been listed on the UTA website and their logos will be prominently posted at the Convention Center throughout the EXPO. UTA wishes to express our thanks and gratitude for their support.

Tohickon Glass Eyes will award gift certificates to every BOC winner in Professional and Masters Divisions. $50 Professional … $100 Masters.

Every blue ribbon winner receives a Havalon Knife valued at $45. These are the folding scalpel knives by Havalon.

The big kicker ... one out of every 8 people receives something extra special from McKenzie Taxidermy Supply ... valued at $100-$150.

Yes, one out of every 8!! You must attend the awards banquet to be eligible for this one so be sure to get your Awards Banquet tickets early!!

Depending on number of attendees at the banquet the potential to win one of these may increase...It just won't decrease!!

Certainly awards and recognition are an exciting aspect of the EXPO, but the foremost goal of the UTA continues to be bringing the very best educational opportunities to taxidermists nationwide in an environment of learning, fellowship and camaraderie.

So come join us in North Platte!

We are the United Taxidermist Association and “We Stand Together”!!
    [/size]

2. .

3. gtout

gtout Member

Don't miss out! A FANTASTIC time has been planned! Come join us!

4. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Man I am so broke. But I just might make it!

5. Couple of weeks away. I'm looking forward to the show. Hope you can make it down Ken...would be good to see you again.

Show is shaping up very well. For all that are attending....travel safe and we will see ya there.

6. One week away. Early registration has been great and hotel rooms are selling fast. See ya next week....don't miss out on a great show!!

7. Were really looking forward to being there for our first one!

Already getting loaded now.

8. The UTA has arrived in North Platte! The Convention Center is ready and waiting for everyone to arrive.
    If you have decided to attend at the last minute, there are hotel rooms available in hotels and motels very close to the Quality Inn, including Motel 6. Just be sure to tell them you are with the UTA.
    The weather in this area is moving on and it should be great for the Expo.

Look forward to seeing you all here for a GREAT TIME!

9. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

PSYCHO is on the way! United Taxidermist Association 2014 Expo

Looking forward to this show! This will be my first UTA Show. I am a UTA lifetime member and can't wait to see old friends and make new ones! Do you think Nebraska can handle this group? I bet they can! :) I'll be at the Ohio Taxidermy Supply Booth so if you get a chance come by and see me. I might even shave to screw everyone up and expose my ugly. If I do that the posters at the post office will be outdated. :) Any way good luck to everyone going and looking forward to a great show!